Undercover: [17](Donnie)

I finally followed the van to its stopping point. The van pulling up to some weird shoe shop place. I think April used to work here?

I peer over the edge of a building nearby as I watch them get out.

It's the foot clan leaders?! How did they hijack the van to get her here?!

The muscled one gets out of the driver seat and walks around to the back of the van. As he opens it, I see Rose sitting inside with her legs to her chest.

She looks up and gets out of the van on her own, clutching her side for some reason. When he tries to grab her arm to keep her in line, she pulls it away and glares at him.

He looks unsure of what to do so he just follows close behind as the skinny one leads them into their shop. It's a Sunday, so they're closed for customers.

Once they make it inside, I move swiftly around the building into the alleyway. Hovering up onto their roof.

I make it up on the roof and pull back my hover blades. Peeking over the sunroof into the building.

They brought Rose into a weird, garage like storage room in the back of the shop. With tons of shoes everywhere, but an open space to sit in.

Many of the foot clan recruits are stocking the shoes from boxes, to the shelves.

The skinny one starts talking but I can't hear him well. So I open one of the small windows so sound can come through.

"What is this supposed to be? Your 'home away from home?' Because it just looks...dreary." Rose leans to the side like Leo does. Her hand on one hip.

"We have been meaning to make it more homey. We might have to get back on top of that." The skinny one says. Then realized he was sidetracked by her. With Rose grinning from ear to ear.

"You really are an annoyance turtle." He clenches his teeth, angered.

"Again with not using my name!" Rose thinks for a moment. "Actually. I don't even know your names. What do you guys want to be called? In my head you were just buff and skinny dudes." Rose giggles.

"You really don't know our names?" The one behind her looks at Rose, confused.

Rose just shakes her head.

"Enough! It's best you don't know our names anyway." The skinny one grumbles.

"Nah, I think you need a name. I think I'll call you both tweedle-dee," Rose points at the guy behind her. "And tweedle-dum." She points at the skinny dude.

This makes him angry as foot clan members giggle around him. But he calms himself quickly with a smile on his face.

"Fine. But I think we should let your purple boyfriend join us for name calling first, no?" He looks from Rose, to me looking through the sunroof.

I back up, startled. How long has he known I was following them?

Behind me, one of the origami fighters jumps onto the roof. I pull out my staff, ready to fight back. When he gets hit with a net and dragged back off the roof.

I look inside the storage area through the sunroof. And find Rose looking back at me, smiling.

I smile back and jump into the room.