Chapter 26 (Donnie)

I'm being carried. 

...I think... 

The arms feel like Raph's. 

But...

Why can't I move?

I struggle but my body refuses to cooperate.

I start to feel claustrophobic. I a gut wrenching panic attack is starting. 

Not again!

I again try to move. To scream. ANYTHING!

I tell my body to move. To sway. To slap Raph or to tell him to put me down. To kick my legs. To cradle my head until this all goes away!

I sit up in my bed panting heavily.

My room is dimly lit as my computer glows with a message. 

I rub my face unsure about what happened when my arm cramps up. I breathe in through my teeth as I look at my left arm. It has two incisions with one being deeper than the other and green goo that has been mostly cleaned off.

I twist around in my bed and throw my blanket off me. It's too hot.

I hear S.H.E.L.D.O.N start up in the corner of the room and whirr in the air. 

I get up and check my shell for any abrasions in the mirror I have hiding in the corner.

"S.H.E.L.D.O.N. Status report." I say walking over to my wall of battle shells. 

S.H.E.L.D.O.N gives me a report as I fit my battle shell on.

"You have been asleep for - 12.5 - hours. Your brothers carried you in with an injury on your left arm." He says.

I look at my arm. "Did my brothers mention how?" I ask.

S.H.E.L.D.O.N replays a recording. 

[Raph] You shouldn't have done that Leo.

[Leo] Yea well I don't care anymore. She's gone and Donnie is ok and thats what matters. She said so herself.

I hear rustling in the tape.

[Raph] Still Leo. She ran off crying! You have to apologize to her.

There is a moment of silence.

[Raph] Leo-

[Leo] Alright fine Raph. But later ok? I want to make sure Donnie is fine first. We can find her once he wakes up. That idiot "Ryan" did a number on his arm. I hope it heals.

"End Tape" S.H.E.L.D.O.N says as the recording finishes.

"Any Idea who they are talking about?" I ask S.H.E.L.D.O.N.

"Negative." he responds.

I really hope it isn't Rose.

"Continue report." I say dismissing the thought.

I walk over to grab a cup of coffee but decide not to. I don't know how it could effect my wound. 

"After your brothers cleaned your wounds and left. Your monitor went off - 12 - hours ago. You have one message from Repo the mantis." 

I freeze. 

Mikey comes in the door hearing me and S.H.E.L.D.O.N talking.

"Don! Your awake. How are you feeling?" He asks with a slight smile. 

I ignore him and rush to the computer. I look for the message that has been going off for the past half an hour. 

It shows an email from Repo the mantis. With an encoded message. 

And a video...

"Dee? Are you ok?" Mikey asks as I start de-coding the message.

"No time Mikey. I just got a message from Repo." I say urgently.

Mikey goes pale. "What does it say?" He asks.

I read it out loud to him. "Bring us the Mystic metal piece and no one gets hurt." I don't hesitate to open the video.

But I wish I hadn't. 

I'm greeted by Rose slumped in a chair, bound by rope, with my attacker standing behind her,  and Repo smiling into the camera.