Undercover: [21](Donnie)

I used the cloaking brooch that Mikey gave me. Oddly enough it keeps my wrist pad visible which I thought would've been covered.

I contact April on my watch and ask her if it's possible to crash at her house today.

"Donnie. Before I ask you anything else. Why do you look human? What happened?" April looks confused on the other end of my wrist pad.

"It's a long story that I don't have time to explain. Now for the sake of time and our lives... yes or no?!" I look desperate and I can hear it in my voice. I hate it but it's my only option right now to hide with my brothers.

"Ugh. Fine. Text me before your here though." April rolls her eyes and ends the call.

I sigh, relived because we need to let the foot-clan leave us alone for a while before we go back. Wait for them to stop searching for our home.

I use the wall as leverage to stand up, trying to walk out to the entrance of the alleyway.

Mikey and Raph were able to get most of the foot-clan to retreat but most stayed to keep firing from the vans. Raph is a little smaller than before, he either got hurt or is very tired now. Mikey is trying to back him up, using his mystic weapon to tie up any of the foot-clan that's trying to run away.

We need to leave now.

"Guys! We need to rush to April's house! It's not safe enough because the foot-clan is looking everywhere for our hideout. We have to wait it out until they go home or stop looking!" I yell for them to hear me. My chest hurting from straining to yell.

"April's?! But what about Dad?" Mikey yells as he gets the wind knocked out of him from one of the vans driving in front of him.

"He'll be fine. He won't even notice! But we have to go now if we want to make it out alive!" I plead with them.

"Alright! Let's go then!" Raph confirms as he helps me onto his hand. He gets pelted with a bunch of nets in a desperate attempt to keep us here. But they are all too small.

We rush out of there, on our way to April's house. I'm hugging Raph's thumb, trying not to fall off. But wincing from the pain in my shell.

It's late afternoon now, so many humans will be on the highway trying to get home.

"Raph! Take the quiet streets! The highways are too busy!" I yell up at him.

He nods and takes a sharp right onto a smaller street. Shrinking so he fits.

I quickly text April that we are almost there. Also texting Rose to meet us at April's to stay out of sight from the foot-clan. Hopefully Leo is with her now and helping her out.

We are only a few blocks away from April's house. The foot-clan better stop searching for our home. Or they will find a whole bunch of my tech and traps waiting for them at the entrance.