The Purple Dragon Mission: [8](Rose)

"How did April hurt her arm?" Donnie asks me.

"Um. Long story I can fill you in later. We need to get your tech and get out of here before the next batch of kids comes in." I say, turning to Kendra.

"Yes. You two have about ten minutes before they open it up again for the next party of kids to come in. Your screwed." Kendra smiles evilly.

"Why can't we just have Donnies stuff back?" I ask, really tired of today and ready to get home for sleep. 

"BECAUSE YOU DIMWITS! It's for my plan that you so obviously ruined." She says sneering.

Donnie and I look at each other confused. 

"We don't even know what plan we foiled. Care to elaborate?" Donnie asks.

Kendra rolls her eyes. "It doesn't matter. Right now I need a super computer and you're both the smartest turtles i've seen. I didn't even know she was a turtle until she took off the cloaker." Kendra gestures with her head at me.

I bow. Trying to be a smart-aleck.

Kendra glares at me. "I just need you two to make me a super computer. Otherwise, a bomb will go off in town square." 

Donnie and I both freeze. 

Ok. Probably the wrong time to be cocky.

"Where did you even get a bomb? Wait why am I even asking, you could probably make one." Donnie says exasperated.

Kendra looks smug as she nods. Nodding at what? I'm not sure.

"Well. You need a super computer. Why?" I ask.

"Obviously to connect to the other computers and control the cyber world on the inside and out! Come on, I thought you were smart." Kendra looks smug again as she knows she hit a button.

I don't give her a reaction though.

"So. Super computer. But where are we gonna get the stuff? And how do we know that you do have a bomb planted in time square?" Donnie asks.

"Oh. I can help with that." Kendra says. "If you let us take you to our lair and build it, then we will stop the bomb." 

Donnie and I both know this is a bad idea. She could easily betray us. But we don't even know if the bomb is in time square or if it's there. If we tried to look we might not even find it.

I lead Donnie over to a corner and take a deep breath.

"This is a bad idea, but I have a feeling we might need to go along with this." I tell Donnie my concerns. "We might not find the bomb in time, but we do have out weapons if we need them. And we might be able to find a way for us to make the super computer not work." 

Donnie listens intently. "True. I think we need to go too. Our minds can come up with an escape plan if needed." He smiles at me. My stomach feels like it's doing somersaults.

"Ok. So what? We just tell her we agree?" I ask him.

"Oh. That won't be necessary." I hear Kendra say behind me. 

A bag is covered over my head and an arm strangles my throat. I'm assuming the same is happening with Donnie because I hear him struggling as well. Kendra is trying to grab my hands to tie them together but keeps failing with me moving around.

"Just so you know! I can set off this bomb now and you both agreed to come with me! This is just a precaution!" I freeze. 

She can set off the bomb now? 

"Donnie! We need to cooperate." I yell through the potato bag. 

I let Kendra tie my hands together with what feels like rope.

"Oh. He's already in the truck. You're a stronger fighter then he is. Jason just picked him up and threw him in." I can hear the wicked smile in her voice as she leads me outside.

She doesn't hesitate to throw me hard once we get to the truck. I get pushed to the back and feel Donnie next to me. I can't see anything but I hear the truck doors close. 

I hope we can stop the bomb and get out of here alive.