The Purple Dragon Mission: [17](Donnie)

As I'm floating in the air with the arms suspending me, I've been watching Leo take on these high-schoolers. 

He has some skill but I can think of some different gadgets he could use to help his fighting techniques. A grappling hook might be very efficient.

FOCUS DONATELLO! The bomb.

I'm inputting the code into my wrist pad and now realizing it might not send the code far enough to reach the bomb.

"LEO! I'm gonna need to ditch you to get to the monitor. Let Raph know your here so I can get the code into the computer in the main room!" I shout down to Leo.

He gives me a thumbs up as he portals someone's fist to hit their own face.

I use my arms like a spider and quickly move down the hall. Making my way to the main room.

I see Rose struggling with Kendra as she holds up a dagger to her face. I release my robotic arms and use my feet to kick her off Rose.

She hits the wall and groans.

"Rose! The monitor!" I tell her as she gets up. "RAPH! Leo needs help down the corridor!" 

I faintly see Raph tying up the high-schoolers as he shouts back an "OK!"

I use my robotic arms to pick Kendra up and suspend her into the air. That way she doesn't tackle us anymore.

Rose makes her way to the computer, limping. She starts inputting code.

"Here, use this." I say showing her my wrist pad.

She quickly copies it onto the screen as the bomb counts down from 30 seconds. I watch Raph rush for the door. Once he's on the other side Kendra hits a button close to her and the door shuts. 

I yank her away from the keyboard and she grunts angry.

Rose types in the final code in and hits the button. It sends it off to the bomb. 

"It'll never work." Kendra says frowning.

"Nope. Not unless you have two genius minds on the case. And the person who actually built the bomb." I say smiling gleefully at her.

"YOU TURTLES ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING!" She screams.

The bomb counts down from 10.

"Donnie. What if this doesn't work?" Rose asks.

9

"Well. I guess we need to clean up the mess?" I falter a smile.

8

"But. That's not gonna be a small mess." She holds the red panda closer to her chest.

7

"I know. But we can try and fix the damage. We always do." I walk over next to her and pet the red panda.

6

"Wait. That thing was gonna blow up the whole city?" Kendra goes pale.

5

"YOU SERIOUSLY DIDN'T KNOW?!" Rose and I say in unison.

4

"Dude. It's your bomb! We didn't think it would be that powerful!" She says yelling.

3

"Either way. New york is great. With or without a hole." Rose says.

2-

The bomb seems to start glitching and shuts off.

"WE DID IT!" Rose shouts when the door opens with a loud bang.

More of the high-schoolers shuffle in with Leo and Raph still trying to fend them off behind them.

"I got this." I say as my battle shell opens up. 

A bunch of my lasers and rockets come out and aim at them.

"If my bomb was about to destroy the entire city. Imagine what these will do." I side-eye Kendra.

"DON'T ATTACK THEM! STAND-OFF!" Kendra shouts, squirming in my robot arms.

They look at one another confused and step aside for us to pass.

"Thank you." I say walking past them. 

Rose follows behind me still limping. Holding the red panda tight.

I watch as Leo and Raph finish off the last few standing guards and see us approach.

"Kendra. Any other animal's your parents keeping around here?" Rose asks looking around.

"Why would I tell you that-" She says as I point my rockets at her.

"At the intersection take a left it should be the second door on your right." She says gulping.

"Let's go free some animals." I say smiling at Rose.