The Reminiscent Gala: [22](Donnie)

I throw my staff at Big Mama. As it twirls in the air towards her it opens up and throws a huge rocket at her.

Big Mama uses her arms to shield her from it and pushes it back to me.

I catch it up in the air and put it back in.

Raph goes after her legs and Mikey starts wrapping her up in his chains.

"Oh you dimbly doodles. You need to do harder than that to take me down." Big Mama smiles as she spits at Raph.

Leo opens a portal under her and one of her legs falls through. But it's not big enough to fit her entirely.

Mikey wraps up her arms and she starts spitting webs at him instead.

I go back in with my staff trying to trip her up and squish into Leo's portal.

She screams and pushes Raph and Leo off her. Grabbing Mikey and throwing him into the wall. His mystic weapon following him, releasing Big Mama.

"MIKEY!" I yell.

I rush to make sure he's ok when Big Mama swats me. Hitting my stomach and knocking the wind out of me. She throws me towards the other wall but before I hit it I push my staff in the way and bounce off. Hitting the floor next to the vault.

I hear screaming from inside.

Clutching my stomach I get up and wobble to the vault door. My suit now torn from the impacts I've taken from Big Mama.

I remember the password was all ones from the first time we came to get webbing from Big Mama.

I quickly put it in when Big Mama notices me.

"NO! You dimbly fools!" She shouts before Raph hits her in the face.

I yank the door open and find Rose sitting in the corner. Messing with some of the items in the vault.

"Rose." I say relived.

She hears me and turns around. Her face lighting up. She gets up and quickly runs to me. Embracing me in a tight hug.

At first I cringe back, but decide to hug her back.

"Donnie! It was so dark in here..." she quivers slightly.

I pull back and smile.

"It's ok, we have to go though. Big Mama-" I say but get pulled back.

Rose stays behind while trying to follow me. Reaching out for me.

Big Mama pulls me up to her face, holding me by my battle shell. She peers into my soul.

I sneer at her holding my staff out at her.

"You two are quite close I would say." Big Mama smiles and tilts her head. "A shame really. I thought that dimbly Draxum made you both. Could you be... siblings?"

My face drains of color. No. We can't be.

Mikey, Leo, and Raph all freeze. Confused at the idea of us being related to Rose.

"Mhm yes. I saw you two dancing earlier. Quite cute I would say." She squints her eyes at me. Smiling wickedly.

I glare at her and twirl my staff, pressing a button. It comes out with another flash bang. I don't bother to warn my brothers.

"UGH!" She groans as she drops me and covers her eyes.

I land on the floor and look to Rose. Rose is covering hers as well. My brothers were smart enough to cover theirs before.

I grab her hand and drag her to the door. She follows, still holding her eyes.

"You fools! I will see to it that I will have my reveling revenge! No one steals from Big Mama!!" She shouts after us.

"Donnie! Wait!" Rose yells. Trying to stop me.

I push on. "No time. We have to get you out of here!"

She keeps trying to stop me. "You don't understand! She was helping me! She felt sympathy for my leg and what happened with Ryan you gotta BELIEVE me!"

She lets go of my hand. Still holding her eyes she turns and tries to find her way back to the vault room.

I sigh. Whatever she's doing better be worth it.

I grab her arm and help lead her back to Big Mama. My brothers stare, confused.

"What part of a rescue do you two not get?!" Leo shouts as he follows us into the room.