The Purple Dragon Mission: [14](Rose)

I hate these bullies.

Kendra and her stupid gang can go die in a hole somewhere and I wouldn't care. They are doing god knows what to innocent animals and taking advantage of people.

The one stupid thing they didn't think of though was taking our tech. I guess they might've felt bad about our limbs not working. But they don't know how I have my bow hidden in my pouch.

Once we get this done and to them I'm gonna use it to pin her and make her apologize.

I finish the motherboard for the computer and hand it to Donnie.

"USB done?" I ask.

"Yup." He reply's handing it to me.

"Good. All we need to do is put it all back together." I say grabbing the half torn apart computer Kendra threw at us.

We start assembling the computer and I can't stop thinking bout that red panda.

I am going to get that poor little guy back from Kendra as soon as possible.

"Any idea how much time left?" I ask Donnie.

"Not sure. Probably twenty minutes?" He answers calmly.

"Perfect." I say grabbing the screwdriver.

We piece it together with about maybe five minutes to spare. We aren't to keep her majesty waiting...

"KENDRA! You evil snake. We finished it now let us go." I say into the camera.

Theres a light on the side of the camera that blinks rapidly for a moment. Then shuts off. Then the door opens and some big strong high-schoolers walk in. I look over my shoulder at them while still facing the camera.

They gesture to the computer and I glare at them.

"All yours. Unless her majesty wants a sacrifice as well." I sneer at the camera.

I hear Donnie inhale and hold back a laugh. It's good he's still finding some light on this situation.

"She wants you to come as well." One of the kids says and holds out a rope.

I walk over to them, sneakily sliding a sharp metal piece from the table into my hand. I might need to use it later. Not that I still don't have my weapon in my pouch.

They tie our hands together and snatch the computer off the table. 

I hope this works.

They lead us down a corridor with rooms lining the sides. I hear different high-school kids or even looks to be middle-school kids working away on projects. Either against their will or purposefully. I wish for the latter but knowing the Purple Dragons its probably the first one.

At the end of the corridor there are double doors like you would see in a movie when they cart someone into the ER. It's got circle windows on each door and flap inward as we walk in.

The high-schoolers throw us onto the floor and I land on my knees. Donnie's not so fortunate. He lands and almost hits his face but turns and hits his non metal arm with a soft thud. 

I give him my tied arm and try helping him up to a sitting position.

In front of us, is Kendra, sitting wickedly in her chair, holding the red panda's cage. Behind her shows a huge monitor showing different cameras of the kids working on projects.

"So. You seem to have a new wild spirit once I took this poor creature. Good to know for future." She says smiling.

I growl.

The red panda is using it's tail to hide its face and trying to look small to Kendra. 

"Just because you or your parents are torturing poor ENDANGERED animals, doesn't mean I will always cooperate." I sneer.

The red panda slightly perks up at hearing my voice. I almost smile at this. But instead I hold eye contact with Kendra. Fire in my eyes, trying to burn a hole into her head.

Kendra just snickers and holds her hand out for the computer. The guy on my left goes and hands it to her. 

She opens it and looks at us impressed. 

"Slow. But it should work." I say as she moves the antenna up so it can reach the different, further away, computers.

I start slowly working on the ropes bounding my hands. Using the metal to slice across the rope. Hoping to free me.

"I will let that slide just this once." She says angered slightly.

The plan should be working now. At some point it should reach the bomb and diffuse it. 

Kendra turns to her monitor and pulls up the bomb on the side of the screen. The timer reads five minutes. It hasn't been diffused yet.

"You know. How much I love this new shiny toy. I must say, you two make great technology together." Kendra says peering over her shoulder.

I made it through the rope that was holding me and slowly unwind it from my wrists. I notice Donnie has been seemingly pale since she pulled the bomb up on the screen.

I gently whisper in his ear, "Hey. Don't worry about the bomb. Just duck and cover."