Undercover: [4](Donnie)

Mikey, Leo, and I make it back to the lair. We've been gone for at least an hour and had, dare I say, a little fun.

I'm carrying Mikey in my arms since he gets tired easily. Exerting all his energy at one time and then needing to recharge. Thankfully Leo didn't complain about having to carry Mikey's board.

"Hey Dee?" He asks as we enter through the garage.

"Mhm?" I respond. Putting my board on the shelf next to the locker.

"Should the girls be back yet?" He questions, putting his board next to mine.

"I mean. Sure. We've been gone for a while so, yea." I raise an eyebrow at him confused. "Why?"

"Because they are sitting in the living room with Raph. And I think you should see it." He says snickering.

I smile slightly. And go to turn the corner into the living room. Finding the girls with Raph on the floor in the center of the room. Raph having his nails painted and with a teddy bear by his side. Light makeup on his face. He's smiling at the girls as they giggle and put it on him.

Leo holds his laughs behind me. I almost drop Mikey and burst out laughing. Leo follows quickly as we are using each other for balance as we laugh so hard we keep falling over.

Mikey peeks his head out of his shell and spots Raph looking all girly girl. His eyes lighting up.

"Oh my gosh Raph!! You look so pretty!" He jumps out of my arms and goes to sit next to them. "Can I be next?"

The girls glare at Leo and my laughing fit and welcome Mikey to get his nails painted.

Once Leo and I finish laughing we go and sit down as well. Still giggling slightly.

Rose seems to hesitate for a moment before reaching into a bag. "I got you guys something while we were shopping." She pulls out a cookbook and two hoodies.

Mikey gasps as he takes the cookbook. "This is Rupert Swaggart's book! Only a bunch were made and I could never get one! Where did you find this?"

"I'm glad you like it." Rose laughs. "We found it at the mall. It was the last one on the shelf."

Leo and I take our hoodies. Mine has a computer and text saying "I'm a computer geek."

"Practical." I smile.

"OMG MINE HAS UNICORNSSSS!!" Leo yells next to me. Making me jump out of my skin.

Rose doubled over laughing. "Yes it has unicorns!"

"Good. Now that everyone has their gifts and are happy I sadly need to drop the bad news." April says, which makes all our smiles fade instantly.

"What's happened?" Raph asks, concerned.

"It's Baxter again. The problem this time is he's not only mentioned showing us to the world but also showing other mutants hiding among the humans." April says quickly. "This time I know something will happen. He's usually very confident but this time..." She stops and seems to go pale as she remembers something.

"What's the matter, April? You've been pale all the way back here and acting very strange." Rose goes to link arms with April but she pulls away. Rose retracts confused and hurt.

"This is bad. This is really bad." She stands up and runs to the garage.

I get up and follow her. "April! Wait, please tell us what's going on?"

She stops and turns around to face me. "We have to put the sewer on lock-down. He might've followed us."