Chapter 30 (Donnie)

Leo and I are sneaking around the junk yard trying to make it to the turtle tank. We don't want to be seen by Repo otherwise our plan would be ruined.

We hurry along the street and climb into the turtle tank.

I gently place Rose down on the floor of the tank and check her wound. It looks like it could be infected. Since my brothers cleaned mine so soon it didn't have that much time to sit and get infected.

I get up and grab a medical kit from one of the cabinets. I sit back next to Rose and start wiping the wound with alcohol.

Rose squirms.

"I'm sorry Rose, but your bit is getting infected I need to use alcohol to clean it." When I finish she stops squirming.

"Leo! What's the hold up to go?" I ask Leo at the front of the car.

"I don't know. I already told Raph and Mikey that we can leave but they said that there is a bigger problem." Leo says looking out the window. "And I think that problem is Mrs.Nubbins."

I groan. The cat that almost ate Repo. She's escaped.

"Well. It's his cat and last time we tried to help the cat got out again anyway. So why can't they just leave?" I switch from alcohol to cleaning Roses wound with water.

"Because Repo took the fake mystic weapon and realized it was fake and grabbed Mikey." He says rushing out of there truck.

I wrap up Roses leg with bandages to keep it from bleeding or getting infected again.

"I will be right back ok? I need to go help Mikey." I tell Rose and follow Leo out of the truck.

We stand in the street and find Repo in an alley trying to keep a grip on Mikey so he can't leave as the cat is scratching the building trying to get to them.

"Raph! Use your weapon!" I yell at Raph who is standing in front of the junkyard.

He nods and grows almost as big as the building the cat is scratching.

The cat turns around and hisses at him. Raph grabs the cats collar and pulls it close to him.

He cradles the cat as it thrashes and hisses.

Leo and I quickly go to get Mikey.

Repo is holding him by the back of Mikey's shel which can't feel good at all. He has a claw to his throat and backs away when we approach.

"I TOLD YOU THE REAL THING!" Repo says angrily as his claw gets closer to Mikey. "Not some cheap plastered, ugly, fake hand!"

This makes Mikey mad. "I MADE THAT!!" He says trying to look at him.

I try to get Mikey's attention by whistling. He turns and I use sign language with my hands to tell him to shrink into his shell.

Mikey smiles evilly and ticks his head into his shell with his limbs following after him. Repo looks at his shell confused when Leo makes a portal under him. Repo falls into the portal screaming as Leo opens the other just above Repo.

Repo falls into the portal falling forever while screaming hysterically.

Leo walks up to the portal and grabs Mikey. Pulling him back out of the portal loop.

Mikey opens up in Leo's arms.

"Make sure he falls flat on his face." Mikey says glaring at Repo.

Leo laughs. "Can do!"

He closes the bottom portal and Repo smashes face first into the pavement. Mikey laughs at Repo as he lifts his head slightly to glare at Mikey.

"Raph! Let's go!" Leo yells at Raph carrying Mikey to the tank.

"Awe! But she's so cute!" Raph says.

The cat seemed to calm down and likes Raph rubbing her belly. Raph flips the cat over to stand up on the street. He gives the cat one last pet before shrinking and rushing to the tank.

The cat turns around and hisses at Repo. And goes back to clawing at the alleyway.

Once everyone gets back into the truck we take our seats. I set up roses seat on top of me so that I can securely make sure she won't move around the truck.

"Get back fast, I need to give her some fluids." I say to Leo as he starts driving.

Rose puts her face into my abdomen. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. I hope she will turn out ok.