Undercover: [16](Rose)

I groan. My whole body hurts. Especially my shell and arm.

I try to sit up on the floor. Everything is moving and shaking. Am I in one of the black vans from earlier?

There is a window near the front where I can see the drivers. There's two guys driving the car. One looks really buff as well. I can't really make out what they look like but their skin looks weird.

I move up to the window, clutching my side.

"Hello?" I ask them.

The skinny one turns to look through the window. I feel my heart drop as I realize who are driving me.

"Well hello princess." The flame headed, foot faced, whimp says in a Raspy voice.

"You guys again?" I grimace as we hit a bump in the road. My back aching from the chains wrapping so tightly earlier.

"Yes. Now we need the mystic piece you stole from us that night. So it's best you hand it over now before we get back." The buff, purple, idiot chuckles in the drivers seat.

"Yea. Not a chance. I still haven't finished my science project I was using it for." I smirk.

The skinny one in the passenger seat just frowns. Turning into a scowl as he realizes I don't have it on me now.

"You don't understand the power you hold with that metal, turtle." He glared at me.

"Yea, I preferred to be called Rose. You know, my name?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"You're just like that blue one." He scoffs, turning back to the front of the vehicle.

"Wow. Still not being called by our names. That's harsh." I chuckle but grab my side as it feels painful.

"At least we saved your butt back there. Imagine these weird people in suits taking you. We could've just left you." The buff one tries to make light of the situation.

Respect, honestly.

"Well, what's stopping you from turning around now? You know I don't have the piece on me and that I'm not giving it to you anyway." I roll my eyes, using the wall to brace myself as the van shakes.

"Because. You're the distraction." He smiles evilly over his shoulder. "Baxter told us where to find your lair. So now that your friends are following you, we can go a retrieve that piece." He gestures his hand out the window. I see Donnie following us in the rear view mirror.

I feel my face pale, eyes widening as I realize this.

"Yes. Now be quite until we get back to our shoe shop. I didn't get much sleep last night." He says, turning towards the window and closing his eyes.

I sit in the corner of the van. Unsure of what to do. I'm currently going somewhere unknown with my first ever enemies in the front seat. Not the best day for me. And honestly, this seems like it's been happening way too often.

I pull my knees up to my chest and fold my arms around them. I guess I just have to wait to be rescued as always.

The...princess in distress....

I sniffle.

I can't even defend myself anymore. Donnie or the others are always helping me get out of these situations.

I close my eyes and try to sleep as well.