Undercover: [2](Donnie)

I grunt as I try to get another screw in place. I'm sitting under the turtle tank. Trying to fix up some bugs we've been having lately. I have more oil on me than I would like to admit. It feels sticky and gross but I have to get this done.

"S.H.E.L.D.O.N. Could you pass me the wrench and my carbonizer?" I ask S.H.E.L.D.O.N. 

I feel both placed into the palm of my hand that's reaching out from under the tank by my leg. It didn't feel like S.H.E.L.D.O.N's metallic hands though.

"Hello brother." I say flatly. Continuing with my work.

"Come on Dee. Don't pull that stupid crap on me." Leo responds.

I sigh and pull myself out from under the vehicle. Putting my arm on my knee and staring up at him.

"What do you want 'Nardo? I'm busy." I raise my eyebrow at him. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the hidden city with me and Mikey? We are gonna go to the skate park and burn some daylight." He shows me the skateboard he's holding. The one he's had for years and refuses to get a new one.

"I'm not interested in 'burning' any daylight." I roll my eyes and start to roll back under the truck.

"Come on Don. Please?" Leo pleads.

"Ugh. Fine. Let me finish this up and I'll be on my way." I sigh, grabbing the carbonizer and heading back under the tank to finish it up.

"YES! MIKEY! DONNIE'S COMING!" Leo yells into the kitchen. Almost melting my ears off with how loud he is.

"SWEET!" Mikey yells back.

"Get out before you make me go deaf with your yelling. I'm already blinded by looking at you." I use the wrench to put in the last bolt. 

"You just can't handle the rizz." I hear Leo remark. Knowing that at that moment he's flipping the back of his bandanna and looking, what he calls, 'graceful.'

"Keep dreaming." I fight back. Rolling back out from under the tank. Done.

Leo looks at me offended. But then decides to give me a snarky look. "Like how I always look in your dreams?" He makes a kissy face at me. Obviously joking but so gross.

"LEO! GET OUT!" I yell. Cringing.

He leaves laughing. Ugh I hate it when he does that.

Almost how much I hate that he won't let go about how we are 'twins.' We aren't even the same species so it's not possible. But I admit to it once when we were little and he won't leave it be.

I grab the towel on one of the nearby work benches. Wiping myself with it. Trying to get some of the oil off of me.

I hate the way it sinks into my shell. Yuck.

I won't have time to take a shower since Leo and Mikey expect me to leave now. But I could try using the hose I have in the training room to quickly get this oil off of me. If I don't then I won't be able to have any 'fun' at the skate park.

Wow. My sarcasm has been high lately.

I make my way into the training room and grab the hose. Turning it on so it warms up a little. Splinter loves to spray it at us when it's still cold to shock us. I made it so it'll turn warm over time because of how much I hated that. A gift to my genius.

I spray it over my body, washing off the oil. It drips down into the drain nearest to the hose. It feels great to be clean again. 

Leo and Mikey skate into the training room. Unaware of me spraying off. They roll into the puddle of water pooling into the drain, starting to slide. Mikey catches himself and lands on his feet, back behind the water trail. Leo, still sliding and trying to regain his balance.

He slips and falls into the water. Landing on his back and groaning. 

Mikey and I, laughing at his fall, go to help him up. Leo laughs as well.

"Let's just go." He says brushing himself off.