The Purple Dragon Mission: [3](Rose)

After Donnie and I saw the footage of the corner of the room. He said he needs to check it out and he will update me on my wrist pad once he finds out who did it. 

So I worked for a bit longer until I could take my shift is over. I dropped off some drinks to a lovely couple and stretched. 

I wonder if April is still here?

I walk back to their table and they are playing a Yokai game similar to the human game Scrabble. 

"Hey guys! My shift is over in about five minutes, where are you going after this?" I ask being polite.

"Oh! we were gonna go do laser tag if you wanna come along?" Sunita says. 

Just what I was hoping for. I can see if April knows Donnie.

"That sounds fun! How do you play?" 

April gasps very loudly. "I can teach you everything you need to know. Have you never played?!" 

I shake my head.

Sunita and April start squealing.

I smile awkwardly. Is that what girlfriends do all the time? No one was ever my friend when I was little so I'd never know.

"We can go right after your shift ok?" Sunita says.

"Yea! We will wait outside for you!" April cheers. They get up and walk out.

I'm actually excited! I've never done things with other girls before so this could be fun and new!

*A few moments later*

I finished up my shift, changing out of my apron in the staff room. I grab my wrist watch to make sure I get anything Donnie sends me. 

I exit through the back and make it to April. Although, instead of the goopy Sunita, there stands a human with the same features as her. 

Sunita must've seen the look on my face because she took off a badge on her chest. It made her move around and she turned into goop Sunita again.

"We are gonna need these to blend in with humans." Sunita explains tossing me one.

I catch it. "This is cool." I put it on.

AND!

...

I don't feel any different. 

"I expected a crazy light show." I say, looking at April, a little disappointed.

She laughs and hands me a broken piece of mirror from the trash can near us.

"Woah!" I say.

I don't recognize myself. I have a light skin tone with brunette hair, with some pink clips sitting on my forehead so it stays out of my face. I look at my clothes. I have a light pink hoodie with a cat drinking boba on the front. I'm wearing jeans with hearts all up and down my legs with brown boots. 

"I don't even recognize myself!" I say looking at my hands. 

I have five fingers but they are stuck together to make three fingers consisting of the five. I try to split them apart but fail.

"Never seen that before," Sunita says, taking my hands.

"It could be because I have three fingers." I explain. "Is there somewhere I can buy this exact hoodie?"

They laugh. "Yea! There is one down the street. We can pick it up after laser tag."

I nod and we walk towards the arcade.

"So. What are the basics I need to know?" I ask.

"Well." April starts. "It's kind of like you're using nerf guns but they don't shoot anything. It sends off a laser to signal to another person's thing they strap around their chest to let them know they've been hit."

I take mental notes. The laser shoots letting the other know they've been hit.

"And you pull the trigger to let the laser shoot out. Thats about all you need to know. The rest is up to you." She finishes.

This sounds like fun.