Undercover: [13](Donnie)

We all watch closely from the rooftop at the scenery below. Confused as to why Rose is standing like a soldier next to Baxter. And most importantly, why there is a crowd surrounding them.

We barely hear Baxter over the commotion as he screams something to them. Muffled out by the crowd who is trying to be silent to hear him as well. The angry fists in the air lowering slowly.

"Guys, over here!" Leo gestures to a portal he made. Leading somewhere closer to the commotion.

We quickly rush through it. Ending up onto a closer rooftop to hear what's going on. Ducking behind the ledge to stay out of sight from the stragglers nearby.

"For far too long you have called me insane for telling you of these disgusting creatures that haunt your city!" Baxter screams over the traffic and chants of the crowd. 

Disgusting creatures? Haunting their city? Does he mean us?

"What is he talking about?" Leo echos my thoughts. As he looks at Raph confused. 

Oh no. I know what Baxter is going to do. He's going to show Rose to the crowd down there. No wonder why there are so many of them! She's gonna turn mutant in front of them!

Mikey looks at me with terror in his eyes. Understanding as well. He sits up quickly and looks over the edge. Switching his eyes between Rose and Sunita next to him. Both in their human cloaking forms.

"I have now come back with PROOF that they exist!!" Baxter looks triumphantly on, over the crowd and to the on-lookers behind them.

Mikey moves swiftly and grabs Sunita's cloaking brooch. Leaping off the edge as he puts it in himself. Using his weapon to pull himself towards Rose.

"I give you! A mutant turtle!" Baxter gestures dramatically with his hands towards Rose.

"MIKEY!" We all yell as he swings to Rose.

He lands on top of her as she was about to take off her cloaking brooch. Throwing her into the wall behind her. 

"What do we do?! We are still turtles! We can't go and help him!" Raph yells, panicking.

"Don't worry! I have my portal! I can get him out of there!" Leo starts waving his sword.

"Leo, don't!" I grab his hands and stop him from making the portal. "The humans can still see that! Probably will make them even more suspicious that there is something out there!" 

Leo lowers his swords and looks at Mikey in genuine fear. Not knowing what to do in this situation.

"We just have to hope that Rose can get herself out of this one with Mikey." I squeeze his hands. 

"Or, I have more cloaking brooches back home?" Sunita suggests. "It'll be a minute before I can make it back there. But it's our best shot."

"Go and grab them. Leo and I can stay here and hide our faces with our hoodies if something happens to Mikey." I nod at Raph to tell him to go with Sunita for backup.

He nods back, determined, as they both run for the hidden city. Leo and I look over the ledge. Unsure of what to do next.

"Rose." I whisper. "You better know what you're doing."