The Purple Dragon Mission: [10](Rose)

I notice instantly the camera and microphone in the room. Besides the scrap metal laying everywhere.

I stay quiet, mostly for them to not hear us. But also because I feel humiliated for being such an idiot in the truck. I was having bad memories from what happened at Repo's junkyard. I've been having nightmares about it. Forcing myself to sleep even though I'm afraid.

I haven't told Donnie or any of the others because I felt embarrassed for having them. 

So I talk to Donnie using the paper. It's the best way of communication right now.

Kendra slides open the door and sneers at us. 

"You both have two hours to make this computer. Here is one to start on." She tosses a small macbook in the center of the room and slams the door closed. We hear a latch on the other end lock.

"Two hours? That's barely enough time to plan it first!" I say, a little panicked. 

"Make it work or time square goes BOOM!" I hear Kendra say as she walks away from the door.

I slump to the floor. "Plans. What should we start with?"

Donnie writes on the paper and slides it. 'Do we sabotage the device?' It asks. 

I nod. 'But how?' I write back.

He thinks for a moment. 

'If we make blueprints that might actually work they can just recreate it. If we make it so dumb it won't work but they believe it, maybe that can work.'

I write back. 'What about the bomb?'

He frowns at the paper. Then scribbles really fast.

'Ok. What if we make the computer connect to every computer nearby that connects to more computers nearby that computer? Then, once it gets to the bomb, we can set a code to set it off?' I read it and frown.

'But we don't know what it would take to diffuse the bomb.' I write.

He reads it and gets up. He calmly walks to the door and starts banging. Screaming at the top of his lungs.

"WE WANT TO SEE THIS BOMB BEFORE WE DO ANYTHING!"

Jason opens the door and grabs Donnie by the top of his shell. I get up to go help Donnie when Jason shoves a tablet in his face.

I only see a corner but that's all I need. It says 'Property of Donatello'

I see the color drain from Donnie's face as Jason sets him back down and closes the door again.

"Know what to do now?" I ask him walking up behind him.

He turns around from the door and takes off his goggles. Rubbing his face.

"That's not just any bomb. That bomb could take the entire city if they set it to maximum power." Donnie sighs.

I feel my gut fall to my feet.

Donnie nods at me. We need to get to work.

I grab the computer and sit at the table. I instantly start upgrading it. Putting in some code and adding wires into the back for it to get a better distance through an antenna.

I see Donnie start to working on a USB to plug into the computer to make sure the signal will stay connected and stay stronger through the computers.

This is our best shot at diffusing the bomb. Whatever else we do from here on out needs to run smoothly. Otherwise. All of New York City is doomed.