The Reminiscent Gala: [21](Rose)

This isn't the best idea.

I follow Big Mama into her office through the back of the stage.

Leo was obviously concerned with me going back there so this can't be good.

Big Mama goes to her desk and starts looking through her drawers.

I walk over to the big window facing the city. It's a great view.

"Yes. That's the wumbly window the other turtley-poos broke the last time they were here." Big Mama says not looking up from her search.

"It's a beautiful view." I smile, watching the people below.

"Now. I have some jars for my spindly webbing. Don't worry, I won't ask why." She hands me four jars and steps back.

Once she's far enough back, her whole body morphs and shapes into a giant spider Yokai. Much bigger than I expected.

She uses her wrists to gently put the webbing into the jars.

"So. You can shape-shift??" I ask a little mesmerized.

"Oh yes turtle-poo. Only in my human or spider form of course. Although it would be nice to be a bird once. But only my dreams are made up of such film flam." Big Mama day dreams as she finishes with her webbing.

I'm holding four jars of webbing. Just like Donnie and the others wanted.

Mission Accomplished...?

"I will say," Big Mama starts.

There it is.

"Your leg looks quite.... Grey?" She asks.

"Ah yes." I say flinching. "A little reminder of my first encounter with a villain. Not the best thing to happen to me."

Big Mama looks serious. "Who?"

"Oh! He's a friend of Repo. We kind of trespassed on his property looking for something which was on our part." I shrug. "So he defended the junkyard by biting Donnie on the arm. But once I ran off Repo came and... kinda...kidnapped...me..." I say slowly.

Big Mama's eyes seem to narrow. At least I think they do since their spider eyes.

"The rest was a blur but eventually Ryan bit me on the leg and yea." I smile softly.

Big Mama starts pacing, still in her spider form. Her eight legs tapping on the floor with her arm up to her face, thinking.

"Do you know where he stays? His hildubby house?" Big Mama asks.

"No. He mentioned about staying with Repo but it might have been a cover story. Why are you interested?" I ask very confused.

Big Mama starts to say something when an explosion is heard from the hall room. Big Mama turns and growls.

"Hurry. Take the webbing and get into the vault it should keep you from the hishhash harm." Big Mama makes a gesture with her hand and two bellhops come out of the shadows. I had no idea they were there before.

They grab my arms and start pushing me towards true vault.

"Wait! Stop! Why are you doing this?" I ask Big Mama, closing in on the open vault door.

"To keep you safe. And to hopefully find that snickly snake of yours and kill him myself." Big Mama prepares herself for who's coming through the door.

"No! Please!" I shout as the bellhops throw me inside the vault.

After putting the jars beside me they shut the door.

It's dark.

Why does she want to kill Ryan? Does she actually feel sympathy from me? But why?

I rush over to the door, tripping on money and items spread all over the floor.

I put my head against the wall listening. Waiting. I don't hear anything yet.

Suddenly I hear voices. It's Donnie!!!

Through the wall I hear Leo speak, muffled, "Hey Spider Lady! Where's Rose?"

"Ohh the pink dressed turtle-poo? No need to worry for her, she's safe. Now I just need to take care of you four flimful turtles."

I bang on the door to the vault.

"HELP! GUYS IM IN HERE!" I scream.

They can't hear me over the commotion of fighting with Big Mama. I put my back to the vault door and slide down to the floor.

I curl my arms around my knees and try to think of a plan.