Chapter 20 (Donnie)

After parking the turtle tank and turning on the camouflage I turn my chair so I can see everyone.

"Ok! We are not going in there without a plan this time." I look at Leo and he folds his arms and rolls his eyes.

"Rose. You are going to be lookout and make sure we don't get too close to Repo. Leo-"

Rose interrupts me.

"Um what does Repo look like?" She asks. 

"Oh um he's a mantis mutant." I tell her and she nods. "Yea. Leo." 

Leo stands up and puts a flat hand to his forehead in a salut.

"Soldier stand down." I say in retaliation. "I just need you to go with Raph west while me a Mikey go east to look for the mystic metal."

Leo doesn't seem to like my little quip but it makes Rose giggle.

"I'm fine with going with Leo." Raph says. At least he heard me.

"Where do you want me to lookout from?" Rose asks.

"There are various car stacks smashed and placed around the junkyard which you can climb one and watch from there if you like." I tell Rose.

"How will we know when we find the metal piece?" Mikey asks.

"I have a small device for Leo and Raph to use to locate the Metal but it's buggy because the mystic energy coming off the piece makes it harder to track it." I tell Mikey. "I have one in my wrist pad so we're good."

"Why don't you make it so when the Mystic energy gets stronger the pulse from the energy gets put into a tracker so you can find where the most energy is coming from but alter it so your weapons don't interfere with it?" Rose blinks at me

I stare blankly back at her. "I might try that another time. For now we have this. Any other questions, quips, or comments?" I say a little irritated.

No one responds. 

"Good now out we go."

Everyone shuffles out of the tank and I lock it.

"Remember who goes with who and which way." I remind them again. 

I walk up to Rose who is setting up her leg pouch holding her bow and other things.

"By the way, I made it so the spoke can zoom in. Make sure you're not seen by Repo otherwise they could take you in." I warn her.

She looks at me and nods. "I won't. This Repo guy sounds like a hassle." 

"He's really not he's very stupid." I tell her. "We once got him to sell his whole junk yarn for a briefcase full of tuna and then had to save him from his cat."

"Awe he has a cat?" She pouts.

"Yea. You don't want his cat. It turned mutant and is three stories tall." I laugh.

Rose looks at me disgusted. "What kind of mutant." She asks.

"Hopefully you won't ever know." I chuckle walking away.

I bump Mikey in the arm. "Let's go."

We start walking east while watching Rose and my brothers do their thing. 

"I really like her. She is really nice." Mikey says to me.

"Who?" I ask.

"Rose. She wants to share my interests with me and even teach me new ones. She's funny too. Can she stay our friend?" Mikey looks at me with puppy eyes.

"Awe Mikey. I can't promise that I'm sorry." I frown and Mikey hangs his head. "But hey. She seemed to like you too! And I'll bet she will want to stay with you once she tries your amazing spaghetti." I pat his head and Mikey turns to watch Rose climb a car stack. 

"Really?" He asks.

"Really."