The Purple Dragon Mission: [11](Donnie)

I don't know what to do. That bomb was made by me. It's my fault I pushed off upgrading the security for my lab to next week. This can destroy the city in a good minute if we don't get this done.

I look at Rose who is hard at work and concentrating on the computer.

This is the first time my mind is wandering while I'm working. 

All because I'm panicking.

Wait. What about Leo? He was there. He heard the whole thing. Can he possibly find it?

Rose stops working for a moment to find a screwdriver.

Should I tell her about Leo? Even if its a small hope should I risk the Purple Dragons hearing it to comfort Rose?

She finds a screwdriver she's looking for in a pile of hard drives and sits back down.

She notices me staring and smiles.

I feel myself frowning and I pinch the bridge of my nose again. This is such a bad idea. But I need to find some way to contact Rose.

I try sign language.

I signed her, 'Do you know sign?'

Rose's mouth gaps open slightly. She moves her hands in front of her and thinks for a moment.

[R] 'I know little.'

I feel giddy as I turn so my body is facing her.

[D] 'We are doing great!' 

[R] 'How? This - very - bad.'

[D] 'I know. But that's because we have a secret that they don't know about.'

Rose seems to take a minute to translate what I signed to her. So I repeat it to help her out.

[R] 'What?'

[D] 'Leo! He was there when she took us.' 

[R] 'No!'

I nod and smile to her.

[D] 'Leo's got this! Now lets do this!'

Rose's eyes seem to glow with a new hope as she turns back to our device.

I start fixing up mine with a newfound concentration. I feel a lot better now that Rose knows about Leo. All we can hope for now is that they find the bomb in time for us to destroy this computer.

I look at the camera in the corner.

For all I know, the Purple dragons could try translating that but it might take a while. I made sure to sit so Rose was blocking me from the camera. But I don't know how well it worked if there is another camera hidden somewhere.

I stop and double check with the USB. I made it with the code to disarm the bomb. As long at it's in the computer then the signal should be able to reach the bomb and diffuse it. Aside from it also helping with the signal being able to travel farther with each computer it comes across, it should also contact Leo and the others with our exact location. So long as the emergency button on my wrist pad doesn't work.

I get up and check the walls. I know about the microphone by the camera. If I can find another one and make sure it's smashed then I could talk to Rose with a little more privacy.

I move to the counter top covered in scrap metal and start pushing stuff around. Nothing is hidden underneath so I move to the cabinets above.

Something small and black moves and sticks itself to my metal arm. I peel it off and look at it. It looks like some metal device. Like a microphone! 

Wait. Microphones aren't made to be magnetized. This could be something that the purple dragons put there to make sure we don't keep looking for something that could be near here.

I keep searching, moving hard-drives and screwdrivers and wrenches to the side. I find a cage about the size of a big computer in the corner. I gently move the metal out of the way and pull it out. It was covered in a blanket that seems to be strapped to it.

I pull out the claws on my metal arm and drag it along the blanket. Rose comes up behind me and gasps at whats in the cage.