Chapter 6 (Donnie)

Clunking and bonking against the walls inside of the foot clans truck.

Raph is holding Mikey to keep him from crashing into the shoes and boxes while I'm left to my own will.

I try to balance long enough to tap my wrist watch and have my metal arms come out.

My metal arms push up against the walls and hold me up in the air. It levels me out with each swerve of the truck so I don't bonk the sides.

This new turtle is a terrible driver.

we swerve another right and I can see Leo laughing like a maniac in the front of the truck.

At least he's having fun. I'm stuck back here with a bruised forehead and tech that could've been damaged from the attack. I might need a few repairs

We finally go left into an alleyway and stop abruptly. Raph, who was holding Mikey, tumbles to the front of the truck and slams into Leo. 

I chuckle and get out of the back of the truck using my metal arms. Once out, I retract them and come around to the front of the truck.

I see my brothers tumble out of the door and dog pile onto Raph.

I see the turtle we rescued earlier climb out of the door after them and grimace. She doesn't seem to like roughhousing either.

I start to go up to her to introduce us when Raph stands up remembering that he was supposed to be mad at Leo earlier.

"Leo! You can't just go off without coming up with a plan first! We need to do things carefully so we don't get caught." Raph says as Mikey and Leo get up from the ground.

"Relax bro. I didn't get us in trouble this time. And besides, plans take too long. They would've been gone by the time we tried to grab the mystic metal." Leo says brushing off his legs and fixing his bandana.

oooh he really shouldn't have said that.

Raph's face turns as red as his bandana and starts off on a rant at Leo.

Mikey flinches and moves towards me. He grabs my arm for comfort which I cringe. I let it slide though whenever this happens. But I just don't like touching. Hugs are fine for a certain amount of time but if it goes for too long I feel itchy.

I see out of the corner of my eye the turtle from earlier sneaking around the other side of the truck.

She tries to be silent and not get our attention until she makes eye contact with me. 

She gives me a small smile and takes off out of the alleyway.

Great.

I put a hand on Mikeys shoulder. "Hey I'm gonna go follow the other turtle we saved. Try to get them to follow us and to stop fighting ok? I know it'll be much but you can do it." I reassure him.

He nods and lets go.

I pull out my hover shell and go after the turtle.