The Reminiscent Gala: [10](Donnie)

During the entire meeting Leo was giving me looks. No idea at all what they meant. towards the end he signed to me, "Don't look mad at her. Be genuine."

I couldn't tell him or sign back how otherwise she would see. So I decided to look at her. 

Whatever the look I gave her was reassured her or something, because she returned the look and asked April about dress shopping.

Once they left for dress shopping I turned back to my brothers.

"I can go grab the suits in my closet because I need to tailor them to you guys today." I say and start walking towards my room.

"Don." Raph says and I stop. 

"We are... Sorry. About last night? If it made you uncomfortable because we were laughing we're sorry." He frowns.

I'm currently running on four hours of sleep since two days ago. I'm tired and don't have the energy to return the apology. So I simply nod and continue to my room.

Once in there I go searching for the suits I bought a few days ago. Leo followed me into my room.

"Hey Dee. How much sleep are you running on?" He asks me.

"None of your business. Why." I say grabbing one of the suits.

"You're being very...close captioned? I think that's what you call it." He says as I measure the suit to his arms.

"Closed off." I corrected him.

"Yea, that. Um." He pauses and I look at him. "I'm just gonna say this bluntly ok? You need to sleep."

I look at him for a moment.

"Absolutely not." I answer him. Grabbing one of the other suits a bit smaller than the one in my hand.

"Dee. You know what's gonna happen if you do that." Leo says lowering his arms.

I raise an eyebrow at him and Leo understands I don't care in the slightest.

"I can't sleep 'Nardo. I need to get everything together for this Gala." I hand him the suit to try on.

"Maybe. But you can sleep while the girls go and get dresses. That will take forever and you can't do anything until they get back." He says sliding on the suit.

"Au contraire Leo. I still need to tailor these to you guys and get that recipe for Mikey." I say grabbing the biggest suit I bought for Raph.

"Dee. I know a little bit of sewing and Raph knows more than me. Let us do it." He smiles sadly as he puts on the coat for his suit.

"Perfect it fits. Give this one to Mikey and this one to Raph." I say handing him the other ones.

"You're not listening are you?!" Leo asks frustrated with me.

"Nope." I say, now finally looking for my suit.

"I'm gonna have to grab Raph for this." Leo says. "Or you can sleep yourself."

I groan and turn to him. 

"I. Can't. Sleep." I say desperately.

Leo sighs now understanding.

He starts signing to me. *Why can't you sleep?*

I roll my eyes and sign back. *You can't tell the others*

He smiles. *like I every have?*

I rub my neck and sign, *I've been having nightmares. Bad ones*

Leo frowns. *That's normal. Why is it bothering you so much?*

I sit down. *It's about the future and I know it's real because it feels so real*

Leo does the same and sits across from me. *But they're just dreams*

*No they're not. These are more than dreams. They are the future* I try explaining again.

Leo doesn't understand so he just sighs. *What can I do to get you to sleep?*

*Get rid of these philosophical dreams. I don't want them* I sign finally.

"Ok. I don't know how and you need to sleep now ok? I'm desperate here so I need to grab Raph to help you. Goodnight Donnie." He gets up and leaves