Undercover: [15](Donnie)

"What do we do?!" Leo whispers next to me.

We're watching as the black vans pull up. The crowd was going crazy and grabbing at Rose. Who knew that humans could be so crazy and destructive? The only human we knew was April. And she seems pretty sane to me. Especially after finding out she was mutated.

I focus on Rose as she glares at the men in suits. Mikey was running away with his body glitching like crazily. He must've hit the cloaking brooch and now it's malfunctioning.

"I got to go grab Mikey before anyone else notices. You follow Rose wherever she ends up." Leo says to me.

We both nod in agreement as he leaves through a portal and I stay on the roof. How are we going to get these people to think this is a stunt? We can brainwash half of New York! And even then if someone was recording this is going out onto the internet.

I see something dart from one of the vans at Rose. It was small and tiny. Whatever it was, it made her collapse in the chains holding her in the sky.

The men in suits finally make it up to Rose after pushing and shoving the crowd out of the way. I get ready to protect Rose if they touch her or try to hurt her.

A lady in a suit, with dark glasses and blonde hair wrapped tightly in a bun, shouts over the crowd, "No need to be alarmed! This is just some stupid stunt for the kid to get money from you!" He wiggles Rose's foot and it flops around in the air.

This seems to convince the crowd enough because they scatter. Going home in a disappointed huff. Instead of the people Baxter bartered money out of, now they are yelling at him to give it back.

The same woman who told off the crowd, reaches for a button near the inside of the wall in the store. This makes the chains drop and Rose falls limply into her arms. It's impressive she can carry Rose so easily. As she walks back to the van, she makes sure it looks like Rose is an inflatable or something because Rose looks very fake from where I'm sitting.

She sets her down in the back of the van and shuts the door. Knocking on it to tell it to go.

The van starts to drive off with Rose inside. I get up and follow with my hover shell. Making sure to stay out of sight of the other people in suits. Following the van close but making sure I'm a building over so it can't see me.

I call for S.H.E.L.D.O.N to help me out in case the others don't make it back yet. After a few blocks S.H.E.L.D.O.N caught up to me from the lab.

"What's up Donnie?" He does a flip in the air, excited he's out of the lab.

"I need your help. Tell the others that Rose was caught in a van and is being taken somewhere. I won't know until I get there, but let them know to follow my tracker to find us." I code in for S.H.E.L.D.O.N.

He beeps at me and runs off to find my brothers. I head on, continuing my mission to follow the van. I hope Rose will be ok.