Undercover: [18](Rose)

"But I think we should let your purple boyfriend join us for name calling first, no?" Tweedle-dum looks from me to the sunroof where Donnie sits.

I watch him as he moves away from the window, caught off guard. Then as he spins around to fight the ninja behind him.

I quickly draw my bow and arrow from my pouch. Shooting it through the small window he cracked open to hear us.

I watch as it hits the paper ninja, wrapping the net around it and flinging it off the roof.

Donnie looks back astonished. But we both smile at each other, ready for action.

"Ugh! I told you to check her for weapons before coming in here!" Skinny yells at Buff in his raspy voice.

"I didn't think she had any!" Buff says behind me. Pulling his big arms around to try and grab me.

I roll out from under him and shoot the ground with my fog arrow. Ready to use the cover to sneak attack Skinny.

I'm changing my fate. I'm no longer going to be the one rescued. I'm going to save myself.

The other foot-clan members keep coming through the fog at me. I continue to use the defense mechanisms that Splinter taught me to deflect them. Throwing them over my shoulder, and rolling out of the way so they bash each other.

Making my way towards Skinny, Donnie walks backwards in front of me. Spinning his staff in front of him to act as a shield.

"Donnie!" I yell as one of the foot-clan members wraps around me and lifts me into the air. I swing myself around. Using the momentum for me to swing myself to the side and throw him into the ground head first.

"Yea? What do you need?" He asks as he punches another behind him.

"This is just a distraction! He's going after the metal piece that we grabbed that first night we met!" I get on one of my tip toes, leaning over so my knee almost touches the ground with my hand on the floor. Using my other leg to swivel around and knock one of the ninja's off their feet.

"I can go after them and send an alert through my wrist watch for the other's to head over there. Are you ok with being here on your own? You won't need any help?" He asks me, hitting his staff under another ninja's legs and knocking them over like I did.

I won't need help. I have this under control. I am not going to be the one who needs help anymore. I can save myself and wright my own story.

"I'll be fine! just go now! I'm sure they are already over there!" I shout over the chaos as more come after me.

Donnie nods and uses his hover blades to shoot himself out of there.

I see the foot-clan leader in my peripheral vision. Now trying to make my way over there while still deflecting various foot-clan members.

I then remember the thing Donnie and I installed into my bow. The shield! I don't have a weapon so as I initiate the shield on my bow, I grab a crowbar that was sitting on the shelf near me. I use my shield to deflect multiple hits from the foot-clan. Mostly using it for cover behind me as I focus on who's in front of me.

The amount of people coming at me slows down, until I hit supposedly the last one in the storage unit we are in.

I finally walk towards the foot-clan leader. The crowbar in one hand and the shield in the other. The fog was starting to clear and you could see all the ninja's that Donnie and I knocked out.

Once he notices me, the flame on his head goes out as he looks terrified. His hands are trying to make purple portals as fast as possible.

I swing my leg around to force him to the ground. I push the crowbar up to his neck and glare at him.

"Call off the patrol at our home. Or I will throw you like a sack of potatoes into next year." I say in a low voice.

He just grins as he looks behind me. I hear the softest footsteps come up behind me.

I swing my shield around, having to let the other guy go as I roll off him to avoid the punch. The buff guy who was standing behind me earlier turns his head towards me. Coming at me with another ground pound.

I remember this is just like when I was training with Raph. Get ready to lose big guy.