The Reminiscent Gala: [2](Donnie)

I stare blankly at the same piece of paper that's in my hand for the past five minutes.

It's for Big Mama's Gala. A "Gala of the Ages" As it says. With it being more of a Masquerade than a Gala. 

We need to go there to collect some more of Big Mama's webbing for catching the oozesquitoes.

*One New Message From April* 

My wrist pad alerts me.

[A] I'm on my way over with Rose and Sunita. Be there in maybe five minutes!

[D] For the movie? Are you sure we can't do it at your house?

[A] YES! You have the better movie set-up. Plus! This will be Rose's first time watching the movie's so it has to be THE VERY BEST! 

[D] Fine.

I pick up the paper again.

The best plan I can come up with for this is we have Rose go in either masked or unmasked and we are back-up on the sidelines. Since Big Mama has never met Rose yet, then she can ask for the webbing. We will just be there as needed.

Leo comes into my room and leans over my shoulder, looking at the paper.

"Oooh~! Are you gonna ask Rose on a date?" He asks smirking.

I get up and whip around so fast I almost hit him with the paper in my hand.

"I told you to never mention this at all. Not even when she isn't here. You agreed to that didn't you?" I remind him, flustered.

"Why? I just don't understand how you can't ask her! Well. Sorry, it might just be too easy for me to do because of my charm. So now I can see how it might be hard for you." He says grinning at me.

I sigh and pinch in between my eyes.

"Leo. You are so hard to not punch in the face sometimes. I hope you know that." 

"HEY! Don't mess up the face that gets the ladies!" He says backing away. "But. I can show you how it's done." He says, now sounding very suspicious.

I throw my head up from pinching my face and look at him with wide eyes.

"You wouldn't." I say pointing at him.

We hear April come in yelling crazily that she's here as she always does.

Leo turns from the door to me and smiles wickedly.

"Watch me." He says and portals out of my room.

"LEO I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL CRACK YOUR NECK AND-" I say as I exit the door. But stop as I see the girls all standing in the center of the room as April says hi to Mikey and Raph.

Rose notices me with Cinder on her shoulder and waves.

I wave back but look to see Leo creeping out from behind the door to the kitchen. Sneaking up on Rose.

I clench my fist and give him a warning look. 

He sees me gives me a big double thumbs up as he advances.

I keep making gestures and signing to him to "Stop or I will draw on his face when he falls asleep" but it's no use.

Rose is about to have an interesting night.