Chapter 12 (Donnie)

I'm trying to calibrate where the heck Leo is. This is getting on my nerves and I don't want Leo to be playing tricks on us right now. But it could be important. He could've been portal-napped.

As I punch in the last few keys to locate Leo I check on Rose. "How are we doing back there?" I ask a little bit sarcastic.

I'm met with silence.

I glance up and find Rose gone. I start to panic.

I speak into my watch. "Mikey!! Raph!! Get over here now!"

I see them in the distance since I had stopped my hover shell. I watch as they come back.

I'm looking below me to see that I hadn't dropped her. How did this happen??

I meet Raph but Mikey's not here. He's using his big hand to hold himself up to eye level with me with his hand gripping a building.

"Raph where is Mikey?" I say slowly.

Raph turns around. He seems as confused as I am. "I don't know! He was right behind me?"

Oh this can't be good for Raph. At least he's not completely alone and he has me. Otherwise, like last time, he would go insane about being alone.

I do some more calibrations on my wrist. This should have picked up Leo by now why isn't it working. The icon that shows someone was following us gets closer. It says that they are 59 yards behind us.

As I'm about to tell this to Raph it starts moving around on my screen. This has never happened before.

"Hey Raph?" I say looking up.

But.

He's not there.

Ok now I'm starting to panic. This thing has to be supernatural or something. My brothers have been disappearing and I can't seem to calibrate why.

I now hover away from the street and onto a roof top.

This is serious. Even Raph disappearing in front of me has gone too far.

This thing must be targeting me.

I pull out my staff and put my hover blades away. I know this thing is gonna be on the roof with me. And I'm going to fight it.

"Come on out! I'm not scared of you so come out and fight." I say as I whip my head down so my goggles fly onto my eyes. I look through them looking for anything with a heat signature or movement that I can't see.

I set the settings to slow and see a figure darting in a circle around me.

I whip my staff in front of me and they collide with it.

But they stay down for only a second until they disappear and I get swooped off my legs.

I use my mechanical arms to catch me and stabilize me so I'm off the ground.

I keep using my goggles as I follow them in the corner. They jump and come down on top of me.

I use my staff and block them from hitting me. They are pushing into my staff and trying to slam me down.

I click a button that has mini arms come out and grab the figure.

They start struggling and I flip over and put them onto the ground. They struggle for a minute until they find my hidden contractable dagger in my shell. They grab it and put it to my throat.

I ease off of the figure gently to try and get them to not kill me. They get up with me and they stop moving so fast. I drop my staff next to me and take off my goggles.

What once was a dark vibrating figure I couldn't make out before now reveals my dad.

Splinter.