Chapter Sixty-Five

Lennon hadn't even realized what had happened. All she knew was that her heart was cracking in her chest. Her heart was made of glass and it had finally shattered. Felix hadn't asked any questions. Without asking, he came over and wrapped her in a hug.

Graciously, Lennon accepted his offer. Her arms wrapped around his waist. She clung to him as if he was the only thing supporting her. While he rubbed her back, he mouthed for Han to go get Changbin. Now that they were aware of what was going on between the two of them, he figured that Changbin should be the one to properly comfort her. 

Han hurried out of the room to go find him. 

"Would you like to talk about it?" Felix asked. 

Tears came out of Lennon's eyes nonstop. She had shoved her face into his chest. They darkened his green shirt, but she didn't care. For once, she didn't care how ugly crying made her look. She didn't care that she was soaking Lee Felix's shirt with salt. 

She spoke through ragged breaths. "I'm an aw-" she hiccuped, "I'm an awful person." 

"I'm sure that's not true. You just bought us breakfast a few minutes ago. Chan sent a message to our group chat. An awful person wouldn't have done something like that. You always take the time to describe what you're doing to our faces when you do our makeup. You take the time to answer all of our questions. You're anything, but an awful person. What makes you think that you're awful?" 

"Because I am. I'm a horrible and terrible person. I did something so bad." 

"Do you want to talk about it?" 

The door burst open. Changbin hurried inside with Han hot on his trail. "What's going on? What's happening? Lennon, are you okay?" 

She squeezed her eyes shut. As much as she appreciated Han for getting Changbin, she wished he wouldn't have. What if he hated her? What if he decided he didn't want anything to do with her? What if they all decided they didn't want anything to do with her?" 

He lowered his voice as he spoke. "What's wrong? You can talk to me. What happened?" 

She let go of Felix and turned to face Changbin. His heart dropped at the sight of her. Bright red puffy eyes. The tops of her cheeks had turned red from scrunching up her face while crying. The salted tears coated her skin and made eyelashes clump together. 

"Oh, pretty girl..."

More tears built up in her eyes. He reached out and gently grabbed her hand with his own. He wrapped his fingers around her palm and gave her a reassuring squeeze. "Why don't we sit down and talk about this?" 

She nodded her head. 

"You two can lea-" 

"Let them stay," Lennon cut him off. "If they don't hear it, they are just going to be left wondering what the issue is. I trust them, so they can stay if they want to." She let go of Changbin's hand and walked over to the king size bed. 

She crawled up to the back of it. Her spine sat straight up against the headboard. She grabbed a pillow and wrapped her arms around it comfortingly. The guys exchanged different looks. Han shrugged and quickly hurried over towards the bed. 

He jumped on it and threw himself over Lennon's legs. He swore he saw a glimpse of a smile before it disappeared again. Changbin climbed up next to her and threw an arm over her shoulder. As if she knew what he was planning, she let her head fall to the side. Her head tucked up underneath his chin. 

Not wanting to miss out, Felix hurried over to wrap himself around Changbin's legs. Somehow, the bed managed to fit all four of them together. Felix leaned over and gave Lennon's leg a few reassuring pats letting her know that she could start.