N0 B0DY, N0 CRIM3

I bet you didn't think I'd upload again here, did you? I wasn't going to, but I'm excited, and I want to share the excitement. If you're finished with this story and you don't care about my next one, you can disregard this update. For those of you who plan on sticking around, three things.

First of all, you can find the trailer here on Tik Tok:

https://www.tiktok.com/@lies_lab/video/7245384710204001578?_r=1&_t=8dDwpppKPvC&social_sharing=v1

And the second thing is that the story should be posted this upcoming Thursday (06/22) around 9pm EST. I'll try to push out the first chapter at that time, it might be a few minutes late. If I don't post it around that time, please be aware that recently my internet has been shitty and randomly cutting out without warning. If it goes down, the moment it's back up, I'll upload.

And the most exciting thing, in my opinion, is the cover reveal:

That's all I have, but I'm so excited. I literally feel like my excitement is going to make me explode. As time goes on, there will be more TikToks posted about characters. (And there might just be several hints dropped throughout a variety of TikToks as chapters go up as mini teaser trailers because someone likes foreshadowing) Who knows what will happen. Aha.

Anyways, if you clicked on this, thank you for reading it because you definitely didn't have to.

Have a good day/night <3

(and remember no body, no crime)