Chapter 6: Michael

I nudged Luke as I spot Calum and Belle walking out from the woods. I noticed they both had puffy red eyes and I instantly realized that they probably had a pretty deep conversation together. Calum and I have had a couple of those. We've been friends for so many years that we can tell what each other are feeling.

"Hey man you okay?" I asked even though I could tell he's not, or at least he wasn't doing so good earlier.

"Yeah, I'm just kinda in shock that's all," Calum replied with a little hesitation.

"Well at least you actually know, the rest of us are still in the dark. For all I know Ashton and I could be brothers!" Luke said, being surprisingly insensitive.

"GoD LUKE STOP BEING SO IGNORANT, CALUM'S BEEN THROUGH A LOT!" I screamed.

Suddenly skeleton's started rising up from the ground and clawing their way out of the forest floor.

"What the fu-" A glowing green pomegranate tree with bones appeared above my head.

"Hades... Haven't had one of those in a while," Belle said, telling me who claimed me.

"Okay then... So I'm the son of the god of the underworld, fun."

"Yep, now tell your little friends to go back to be dead cause they're kinda freaking me out now," Calum said, gesturing towards the skeletons absentmindedly stumbling around waiting for a command.

"Well technically they never stopped being dead, they're just undead-" I started to say until Belle interrupted me by saying,

"Michael undead literally means 'not dead,'" Belle said sarcastically

"Whatever, either way I don't exactly know how-"

"That's where I come in," I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw the di angelo kid, well my brother now, standing there. He then quickly sent the skeleton dudes back where they came from.

"Welcome to the family, brother."

Little do you know Luke, little do you know... Yup I'm back to writing! It's Tova! You guys have probably heard about what happened to Michael (irl) and honestly my hearts broken. I heard people were booing him which distracted him so that's part of the reason that it happened. But security is blaming him, which is not okay!! Like wtf he just lost like half his hair and saws burnt and you're blaming him! Calum was crying on stage after he saw how much pain Mikey was in. But there were security guards comforting some of the fans who were crying. We need more of those kinds of guards. Well either way hope you enjoyed the chapter!!

Tova xx