Chapter 11: Nico

I walked into the Apollo cabin looking for Will, only found Ashton fixing his hair and rubbing his tired eyes.

"Uh... hey... do you know where Will is?" I asked awkwardly.

"Yes, he's just in the bathroom, you can wait here if you'd like." He smiled at me and I just awkwardly smiled back.

"So are you coming to camp half blood's gay pride party?" he asked.

"Obviously." I replied, looking at the ground.

"You don't have to be so terribly awkward around me, I'm just the new guy."

"yeah, the new guy who burst out of nowhere and was claimed by Apollo in hours."

"How long did you take to be claimed?" he asked.

"Weeks." I replied simply.

"that must've sucked, especially not having anyone with you to share it with." He confided.

"I had someone. My sister, Bianca." I said, trying to compose myself from saying her name.

"I haven't seen any Biancas around-"

"It's because she died on a quest I wasn't invited to. I never even got a proper goodbye." I explained, trying to blink back my tears.

"I'm so sorry-"

"Don't say it. I don't want pity. I've accepted that she's gone." I interrupted.

"Makes you feel any better, my dad left me."

"same here, just different circumstances."

"And your mum-"

"Gone too. Long time ago."

"How long? I mean you're only like twenty something-"

"Ninety something, actually. I was stuck in a time loop, I didn't age for many years." I explained, hating how much he wanted to continue conversation. Any other sane person would shut the fuck up by now.

Then Will came out, and I almost burst out in laughter. His hair was in a messy fringe, and dyed jet black.

"What did you do?" I asked, smiling, containing my laughter.

"I'm trying something new."

"it's adorable." I smiled, and I could almost see the shock in Ashton's eyes that I had just smiled simply by the sight of Will.

"I'll-um- I'll leave now." Ashton mumbles.

"Enjoy your first proper day at camp half blood." Will smiled and I couldn't help but grin at his bright expression. Every thing he did was just too adorable for me to comprehend.

Ashton smiled back awkwardly and walked out of the cabin, pulling at his new orange camp shirt.

"You don't think he's cute do you?" Will asked defensively and all I could do was laugh, "Why are you laughing this is a serious question I need to know if I'm being challenged or not."

I just smiled and kissed him, remembering every single time he got nervous that I'd get sick of him when all I ever worried about was losing him. Fell in love with the idiot and it feels like nothing can change that.

"You're cute when you're jealous." I muttered, smiling whilst looking at the ground to avoid letting him see my flushed cheeks.

"You didn't answer my question." Will added.

I met his eyes and without words said "I'm in love with you."

HELLO HUMANS (and aliens). Hope you enjoyed this lil' chapter and look forward to many more. If you didn't already notice, Solangelo is my OTP so look forwards to more. We'll get back to updating regularly really soon, as we've both been insanely busy with exams and shit. Enjoy your life and don't do drugs. BYEEE!- Olivia