Chapter 17: Percy

"Caspian we need to talk, now," were the first words coming out of my mouth the moment I saw her the next day.

"What Percy? You know I haven't eaten right?" She groaned as we walked away from the tables.

"Listen, you need to stop doing this! Sleeping around with every damn apollo guy in this camp like it's nothing."

"Listen," she said, mimicking what I had just said,"You're never here, you still after three years know next to nothing about me, so no you can't just think you can walk in-literally-and control my life."

"I literally fell into Tartarus for Annabeth and yet you've known this guy for what? Less than a week? And yet you've hooked up like three times. You take people for granted Caspian, you take me for granted, you take Belle for granted, you take this whole camp for granted, you took your family for granted and look what happened there! As soon as they could they kicked you out!" I yelled back.

"You did not just fucking go there, you asshole, and yeah I'm not a fucking hero like you are! I get it and I'm so fucking done with everyone reminding me. The only time I went on a damn quest was when they needed a Poseidon kid because you couldn't go on it and the whole damn time all anyone could say was 'Oh I wish Percy was here' 'Oh Percy could've done that' and 'See if Percy were here instead of you this wouldn't've happened' so yeah you've won Percy, you won by being claimed first, by being the 'Chosen one,' by being everything I'm not and everything I never will be."

"Not my fault Poseidon wanted me to save the world, not my weak little sister," I harshly replied before walking away, not wanting to hear anymore of her bullcrap. Okay maybe I was a little harsh but nothing gets into that little skull unless... I've got it. I rushed over to Ashton quickly tapping him on the shoulder.

"Hey Percy uh sorry about last night um-" Ashton stuttered before I interrupted.

"Don't worry, not the first time I've walked in on her and a guy and you're certainly not the last," I replied, coming up with the perfect way to teach Caspian a lesson.

"What do you mean?"

"Well she's hooked up with half your damn cabin Ashton, you're not the only apollo guy she's taken a liking to, but I will say she chose pretty well this time."

"Wait what?" He asked with a shocked expression on his face

"You didn't know that, did you?"

"No but thanks for letting me know," He replied, clenching his jaw.

"Sorry I've got to run, see you later Ashton, nice talking to you!" I told him before he could pry anymore. Sure maybe I exaggerated a bit but this for sure will show her not to take things for granted.

Sorry this is kinda short but oooohhh Percy chapter!! First character not 5sos/our own to have their own chapter! Things are heating up between Percy and Caspian now aren't they? Eh typical sibling rivalry in my opinion, difference of opinions,  but is it something more? Also thank you so much for 1k reads!! Olivia and I never thought we'd get 100, let alone 1000! We love y'all <3 

-Tova xx