Chapter 9: Caspian

*THERE IS SMUT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT DONT READ PAST THEM WALING BACK TO THE CABINS*

"Okay see you later Mike!" Ashton chirpily replies before turning back to me and continuing his story. "So where was I, oh yeah! So we were backstage and I was just you know sitting around waiting for when we were to go on and Michael and Luke all of a sudden start like grinding on each other and doing these really weird dances that looked like sex positions and I thought to myself, 'Wow this is way to funny not to record!'" I laugh, finding this whole situation just hilarious and bizarre. He grins before continuing, "So I pulled out my phone and started filming a keek of them cause you know this is the kinda stuff the fans want to see and Calum walks in and starts joining in on all this cause Calum just a huge goofball and yeah so that's just one of the many weird situations we get into as a band." (watch the video above if you don't know the keek) I giggle and then say,

"Wow I wish I had a funny story but when you live at a camp like this 90% of the time you don't really get to have them."

"We could make some," Ashton says with a smile. "You in?"

"I'm in," I reply before he grabs my hand and we abandon the camp fire.

We walked until we were in the middle of the forest, far away from anyone else.

"Well what are we doing out here Irwin?"

"We're making memories, race you to the top of the hill!" the Aussie yelled before racing off. I ran after him, not being able to catch up due to him being a lot more in shape than me.

"I win!" he squeals like a child, doing a little victory dance.

"Only cause you got a head start!" I snap back, turning my back and pouting.

"Aww babe," he says, wrapping his arms around me from behind, and I blush furiously, hopefully he can't see.

"You know it's interesting having new campers around," I comment to hide the way my heart was pounding, "it's been what feels like years since some demigods came around."

"Interesting in a good way I hope." He laughs, nuzzling his head into my neck.

"'course'." I respond. And before I knew it he was unwrapping his arms from around my waist, leaving me feeling strangely empty. I mean, I keep myself busy, but never with commitment, but he was so cute... and I mean, nice too... what the hell am I talking about all I've seen was him rambling about his tour... but he's so cute.

"Sorry I never asked, but what cabin are you?" he asks, awakening me from my thoughts.

"Poseidon." I respond quickly, hoping I didn't look too jumpy.

"Are you okay? Did I just say anything to fuck up-"

"No, it's just that I got distracted looking at you. You have a nice ass, by the way." I flirt.

He moves closer, grasping my hips, "same to you." He whispers into my ear before pressing his lips to mine as I wrap my arms around his neck.

We kissed passionately for what could've been minutes, when suddenly it all stops.

He pulls away suddenly, his eyes wide, "What the hell am I doing? I have a girlfriend." He steps away.

"You- what?" I ask.

"Brianna, she's my girlfriend, I can't cheat on her!" he snaps.

"Well then why did you fucking kiss me?"

"Because it's fake and management, but it's cheating isn't it? It had a touch of genuine feelings in the beginning, I guess, so this wrong!"

"Well then control your dick next time before you lead a girl on!" I shout angrily, storming off, tears beginning to well in my eyes.