Chapter 61: Calum (a-fucking-gain)

you can slowly see me loose my sanity bc of all of the calum and belle stuff, i never thought i could hate two characters so much wow if i continue writing this they are not gonna have a big role bc i hate them as characters 

I have so much to explain right now, and I'm sorry for everything I said, everything I did-" I slammed my lips against hers, and I kissed her with everything that I had. It had been five months and I missed this; the taste of her lips against mine. She kissed back for a solid few minutes before ripping herself away, but not for air.

"No!" she shouted, "I don't deserve this- you... "

"Don't say that, Belle, I love you. I love you with all my heart and I've been empty without you, please don't do that again, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for anything I did to make your life hell, I'm sorry for making you feel like an item again, I never meant to I swear. All I want is for you to forgive me and let things go back to the way they were before all of everything... I miss that so much you would never understand."

"Calum... it was all a script. I love you more than I love life itself, I never felt that way. I loved you and what we were doing and I was honestly fine. What I don't understand is that you actually forgive me for what I did. I thought I could make you hate me because I thought I'd never come back so I did one of the worst things imaginable... I hurt you. I missed you every day I took a step, but I hurt you nonetheless. How could you forgive me for that?"

"Because it was just that- a script. I don't care how many times you say it's impossible that I love you, I fucking love you." I move my lips to hers before she can even say a thing and it continues for who knows how long until she straddles her legs around me and I lift her up, still kissing as we stumble out of the infirmary and down the back way to my cabin.

We separate only moments for breath as I pull off her shirt, which left her in only her panties now. We fell into bed as I began kissing her neck, making her moan quietly below me.

I run my hands down her back until I hear a small gasp of pain-- she still had the healing wound on her back.

"It's okay." she insists, biting at my ear, then kissing down my neck, making me suppress a deep moan when she hit my sweet spot.

"Fuck babe, keep doing that," I groaned as she palmed me through my pants.

"Shirt off. Now," She muttered, tugging at the hem. I pulled the loose fabric off of me, exposing my toned torso. She ran her hands down it, coming to the waistband of my sweatpants, pulling them down and off me so I was left in only my boxers which I took the step in taking off and she did the same for herself.

She sits on my lap, knowing how much I wanted her right now.

Our lips crash together harmoniously as we kiss with the passion of the time we had lost. All of the confusion and anger and sexual tension whirled together as our lips stayed slammed together. I grabbed her ass, and she gasped into the kiss.

"I've missed this." She whispers into my neck, her warm breath sending shivers down my back.

"I've missed it all." I moan into her ear.

"Then just fuck me already." She growls.

"Are you sure it won't hurt too much? Having it be you were shot only hours ago-"

"Demigods heal fast. So go at me with everything you have, make it so I won't walk tomorrow." She begs.

"Okay." I groan as I give her exactly what she wants.

***

"What made you come back?" I ask, cuddling her close to my chest.

"It may sound really fucking weird, but it was like I felt your pain. I heard your sobs and I could feel your heart aching, so I came back... I had to. If you died like that I'd never forgive myself."

"You weren't wrong about the pain... my father and my sister were killed. It was all part of his sick plan to kill you which only makes it worse." Is sigh.

"It's all my fault... if I had just given myself up to him-"

"Don't you dare speak like that. You've worked your ass off to live a happy life and you don't deserve to die?"

"And your fucking family did?" i felt the rage in her voice.

"You lost your family in this fight too... don't act like you haven't been hurt."