Chapter 8: Michael

Ashton and Luke are brothers?? But how? Like I get they looked alike in the early days but like not anymore! I'm suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when Caspian, that's her name, right, I'm shit with names, walks over.

"Hey guys!" she says in her usual perky tone. 

"Hey what's up?" Ashton replies, putting his arm around her before he and her start talking. Calum, Luke, and Belle had all wandered off somewhere, leaving me alone with these two flirting idiots. God we just got here, can Ash wait a day before he finds a girl to hook up with? 

"You know what, I think I'm gonna head back to my cabin, I'm pretty tired. I'll catch up with you two later," I say, coming back to reality, trying to get out of this awkward situation. 

"Okay, see you later Mike!" Ashton says in his chirpy tone before going back to flirting with Caspian.

 I have no trouble finding my cabin, its got fucking green flames, and you know why I don't fucking like flames. This whole situation just sucks. I have to go sleep in some fucking cabin with fucking green flames at the entrance and fucking act like I'm fine that the tour is suddenly over. Not only are we letting down our fans big time, but we're just chilling in these cabins as we do it. That's not even right, the people who support us just deserve better than to watch us disappear to some place on a "needed break" just so we can get away from these goddamn monsters we don't know how to fight.

I want to go kick something, or raise the dead again so I can feel the power surging through my veins again, but I take a deep breath and walk around the cabins a few times until I'm back at Hades.

I open the door, and begin to walk into the bedroom, with only two pairs of black bunk-beds with black sheets and black pillows. Such a homey place to live, right?

Then a noise... like a really loud one from the other room, which I suppose had more beds, so I tentatively walk into the room, to see my "brother", Di Angelo passionately making out with some golden haired guy... 

They were in deep make out session, and believe me I didn't want to interrupt, they seemed plenty busy at the moment.

Yet fate was a bitch and with an awkward look on my face, Nico turned his face from the boy and began to blush madly, and the other just looked dazed.

"Um- hi?" Nico said awkwardly.

"So you were about to have gay sex with this guy, and I respect this, but please, from now on if we're both living here... don't do that... like when you know I'm here." I said plainly, closing the door and lying on the bed, trying to unsee what had been seen. 

Hey so long time no see! Sorry we've been really busy, I've been at camp and both liv and I just started school back up again. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I know liv and I enjoyed writing it! 

All the love :) x

-Tova