Chapter 73: Nadine

"I really like you." she breathed, pulling my body closer to hers.

"I think I-I really like you too." I responded, pulling her closer as well.

"You're going to help me and I'm going to help you, Nadine. You've been hurt and I'm going to patch you up. I swear it on my life." she vowed, staring directly into my eyes.

"You're so fucking beautiful... I-I'm going to help you through anything you need, okay?" I promised in return.

"I'll be fine when you kiss me." she uttered, wrapping her legs around my waist, my back pushing further against the wall.

"Why don't you go ahead and make the move, then?" I teased.

"Because step one for you healing is making the first move. Go ahead. You grab me by the face and fucking kiss me until I can't breathe." she whispered into my ear.

I stared at her for a moment. The last kiss I had was in my first life, and I never got one with Elizabeth. Yet Ophelia had to have came into my life for a reason. She knew how she was going to heal me, and I'm going to let her.

I cupped her face in my hands, leaned in and kissed her. It was soft and gentle at first, as my heart was thumping already, but she quickly asserted dominance when I gasped and she took the chance to slip her tongue into my mouth. Her hands slid under my shirt, her warm hands on my cold back. I locked my hands into her hair, pulling it lightly earning small gasps and moans.

"Are you sure?" she asks, panting as she begins to unclip my bra.

"Yes." I assure as she pulls it off completely, tossing it to the floor. My face flushes as she smirks staring at my now revealed breasts.

"What're you waiting for?" I ask.

"Just taking a moment to admire how fucking gorgeous you are." she muttered, pulling off her own shirt. She reconnected our lips, giving me time to unclip her bra and toss it aside. It was simple for her to pull off my shorts and me to do the same, leaving us with only our panties on.

She stops kissing my lips and moves to my neck, quickly finding my sweet spot earning a loud moan. She slowly moved down my neck, leaving hickeys around my body, slowly and gently kissing down my torso making sparks glide down my body.

"Stop fucking teasing me...." I groaned.

"Oh no, we're playing by my rules today." she laughed mysteriously. She put herself on top me, grinding on me slowly, but picking up pace. I was hardly containing myself as she held my wrists behind me.

"just fucking do something already." I moaned.

"If you request." she breaths, moving down my body, my heart thumping louder and faster as she pulls off my underwear, teasingly licking at my slit, making my legs twist in pleasure. She went faster making my stifled moans louder and louder.

"Oh fuck...." I let out as I feel a knot tying in my stomach. I come with a loud moan as she finishes.

"I think it's about time I get to be in control," I growl, switching positions so now I was on top. I kissed down her body, paying attention to every detail. She whimpered, biting her lip, trying to hold back her moans.

"Ugh fuck Nadine just fuck me already!" She groaned, becoming frustrated.

"If you insist," I replied with a smirk. I slowly pulled her underwear down her legs as slowly as possible.

"Fucking hell babe," Ophelia muttered under her breath as I teasingly ran a finger up her slit, feeling her arousal coat my fingers. I slowly dipped a finger in, earning a groan from her. I continued pumping one finger in and out of her before adding a second one. At this point strings of profanity wear pouring from Ophelia's lips and it was fucking hot. I started rubbing her clit and I could tell she was on the edge of coming.

"Fuck Nadine I'm gonna-" She started before coming all over my fingers.

"Do you want round two?" I pant.

"Another time, beautiful. Today was about first times." She says, pulling my body close to hers as we sit tight under the covers.

She cuddled next to me, wrapping her arms around my waist, breathing into my neck. We fall asleep in a matter of minutes.