Chapter 86: Calum

LATER ON

1 MISCARRIAGE

HOPING FOR A GOOD NUMBER 2

She screamed and my hand felt as if it was about to explode, but by now I was used to it.

"just keep going!" I encouraged.

Tears streamed down her face and she let out one more scream, pushing the baby out at last. She breathed in relief, sweating and crying before blacking out.

"Belle?" I whispered, "Belle?"

The doctor rushed back to Belle, checking her pulse, "she's fine, just let her rest for a few more moment, I'll go get all the vaccinations in place.

"Wait- she- she-"

"yes, Calum, she's ok, she's a healthy girl."

"She's alive." The nurse whispered, and relief spread throughout Belle's face.

I gripped her hand again, and she smiled the biggest smile I had ever seen. I had been scared so bad for the past minutes, I'm guessing twenty and now I knew I had a family.

"Do you want to hold her?" the nurse asked.

"Yes," Belle nodded, "yes, yes, yes." She almost started bawling as the nurse placed our precious daughter into her arms." With had small tufts of Belle's light brown hair, and when her eyes opened, they were my dark brown, I couldn't of been any prouder. I began crying myself as Belle kissed her forehead, breathing in with relief.

I held her gently in my arms, crying at the realization that this was my baby, my beautiful, precious, baby girl, the one Belle and I tried so hard to have on our own and I couldn't be any happier.

"What will you name her?" the nurse asked.

Belle and I met eyes and nodded, before I said, "Odella, we're naming her Odella."

"Odella Hood, what a beautiful name." she said kindly.

i'm sorry what kind of fucking name is Odella why did olivia chose that i s2g white people