Chapter 7: Luke

So everyone's been claimed except Ashton and I. By big scary gods at that. How much more fantastic can this damn day get?

"yay. Hades. Dead people, turn up." Michael said sarcastically towards us.

"no need to be a little shit about it." Calum shot.

"It was a joke, son of war, chill." Michael calmed in a joking way.

"What happens with us now?" I asked, referring to Ashton and I.

"You wait, obviously." Michael shrugged.

"not helpful." Ashton complained.

"It seems like actions trigger claiming, do something interesting." Michael added a bit more helpfuly.

"Like?" I asked.

"I don't know, anything." Calum shrugged.

"I need to go be alone," I blurted out, "I'll be somewhere."

I darted off to Belle, and pulled her to the nearest place, the archery ring.

"What's up?" she asked, her thick eyebrows furrowing together.

"I'm worried about Calum." I said quickly.

"It's just stress, I had it too when I first arrived, he'll be fine." She assured.

"He looks traumatized, and like he was just sobbing his eyes out. He's not fine." I shot.

"I promised I wouldn't say anything about our conversation, but I can promise you that I'll make sure to make this place home to him." She vowed.

"Calum never has looked this broken, not even when Michael got his hair caught on fire onstage, not when he got burned onstage, not once on tour did he ever look as depressed as he does now." I hissed.

"I'll talk to him, ok?"

"And what makes you think he'll listen? He barely listens to us and we've been the best of friends for years, I've told you this," I then got sidetracked thinking about how he had somehow talked to her and been able to come back looking different and changed, why would he trust her so much and not us? Why in hell would he trust a girl he just met? He's smarter than that, "then again he somehow trusted you only just moments ago- it's just like- like- Ugh I don't even know!" I screamed, and without knowing it having a bow in hand, putting and arrow in place and shooting it at the target, then throwing it down onto the ground in frustration.

"Luke," Belle said, her eyes wide, "have you ever shot a bow and arrow before?" she asked.

"No, why?" I asked.

Without words, she pointed at the target, where the arrow I had shot was embeded into the very center.

I had made a bull's eye.

A golden glowing lyre appeared over my head and disappeared just as quickly.

"how-" Belle was saying when I heard loud cheering, and meeting eyes, we both ran back to the campfire.

Ashton was singing Amnesia and playing guitar with Aphrodite kids cheering their lungs out.

"Why aren't we a part of this?" Michael asked, walking over to us, Calum by his side, smiling at Belle. I hated how he seemed madly in love with this girl he just met.

"Everyone loves Mr. sexy voice I suppose." Belle joked.

"All of our voices are damn sexy. The fans always thought his was the sexiest though." Michael sighed, falsely unhappy.

"Luke, aren't you going to say what happened?" Belle urged.

"I don't even know myself." I shrugged.

"What happened?" Calum asked.

"I got claimed I think, but I don't know who it was." I thought as hard as I could, but Belle said it herself.

"Apollo, god of the sun and music, he shot a bull's eye on his first try." She said the words for me.

"Yeah, Apollo."

"Like that," Belle pointed behind us, only looking slightly shocked to see the same symbol that had been over my head over Ashton, he immediately stopped playing and looked up in confusion.

"Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin-sons of Apollo." Chiron said, of course knowing fucking everything in this camp.

Whispers traveled around the campfire, but quickly faded as Ashton walked over to me.

"So we're brothers now? That's why we looked like twins!" he shouted sarcastically as I stood in shock.

Ashton's my brother?

This camp only get's weirder.

hey, sorry it's a stupid little short chapter, but HAD to get all the boys claimed so we can get into the real drama. 5sos on a quest? Good luck boys. So keep reading and I hope you enjoyed, so yep. *awkward smile* Bye

- cowriter, Olivia