Chapter 39: Luke

It was just another morning at camp half blood, I was sleepily forcing myself to breakfast wishing to stay cuddled up under my warm sheets, but training was a must if I ever wanted to get out of here.

I joined the Apollo table where Michael decided he could break the rules and drag himself and Calum to the table and act as if they were supposed to be there.

"Morning mates." Calum grumbled, scratching his head, making his already tangled and messy hair worse.

"Did you get laid?" Michael asked him in response to the welcome.

"Christ, calm your tits we didn't-"
"You made out tho-"
"Shuddup." his face went bright red and he pushed his head further down for the hoodie to hide it.

"Ay, let's not be arguing this early, just eat your breakfast and we'll get to training." Ashton insists.

"Fine, dad." I utter, taking a bite out of my potatoes.

Ashton sighs and rolls his eyes continuing to eat up his pancakes-- which were covered in warm maple syrup and huge slabs of butter may I add.

Michael snickered as he continued to eat his waffles, which were looking almost burnt they were so crispy, but he seemed to very much enjoy them.

Calum was tiredly nibbled at his english muffin and bacon, still covering his flushed face.

It was a fairly nice morning with riveting banter (also known as a multitude of dick jokes by Michael), when suddenly the laughter went to silence.

"Michael?" A girl I barely saw around asked, her eyes bloodshot.

Immediately, and to my surprise he dashed forwards to her, grabbing her shoulders, "What's wrong?" he was no longer joking and his face was dead serious.

"I can't say, not here at least." she whispered. Calum and I passed strange looks.

"Guys, I'll be right back." Michael assured before rushing off, that girl by his side, stumbling on her steps.

"Who's that?" I asked Ashton, he seemed to know everything.

"Caspian's mentioned her. She's a Hades kid I think, keeps herself to herself, unusually quiet and stuff." he shrugged.

"Michael seems to care about her bunches considering he's never mentioned her." I shrugged.

"I guess." Calum added, finishing off his breakfast, "come on, no time to wander, we have training to do."
"Agreed." Ashton said, finishing most of his stack, remember to throw the remains into the godly sacrifice bowl thing, and we all followed, doing it for Michael as well, all in the name of our parents.

"Dads..." I utter as we all grab our weapons and armour and head off the training.