Chapter 51: Calum

"What the hell is this?" she asked, showing me the screen.

Oh god, articles. No way in hell... so many articles and tweets and the dumbass snapchat and everything regrettable from my past.

"Who showed you that-"

"It doesn't matter, someone sent it, and apparently you snap crapped this picture to someone, and I'm guessing it was a girl." She growled.

I closed my eyes, "I'm sorry, ok? I didn't mean for it to happen, it just did..."

"Who was this to?" she asked, her eyes storming.

"OK, it was a girl, but you have to understand-"

"What is there to understand? You sent this to a girl who you obviously hooked up with!" she screamed.

"Why would you-"

"It came with an article, many at that. I know that you and your little band buddies hook up with girls after concerts for money. I'm not a moron. I know that somehow your crazy fans know about your kinky likings, and I really wonder how. To shorten it; I know who you really are, and I don't think I like it."

"Kinky stuff?" I questioned.

"yes, spanking, pain, orgasms, dominance. Greatly detailed shit, really. Don't know how in hell anyone would know that. Oh wait, yes I would. You hooked up with fans for money!" she screamed.

"I'm not a pedophile, they were of age!" he shouted.
"But it happened Calum, you literally charged people to have sex with you. That's pitiful!" i never heard her so disappointed in me.

"I'm different now! I've changed, haven't you see that?!" I defended.

"People never change." She muttered.

"I did, you changed me-"

"No, you'd still hook up with a group of big tits, big assed girls for money, and of course I knew you were famous and had girlfriends before me, but I never once thought that you'd do what you've done." She hissed.

"I did that once, but it's been years now, I've left that life, and I'd never do it again, I've changed." I insisted.

"You're no different. You'd do if right now if you were told it was an option, and it seems you're just going to end up being with me for the sexual pleasures of it, so I don't think I'll be having sex with you any time soon. Probably catch an STD from a groupie girl-" Tears welled in her eyes.

"I'm tested, gods! And I could be just as mad that you hooked up with Darius!" I screamed.

"You know there was no consent in that situation!" she screamed, her eyes wide.

"I know." I uttered in response.
"What's your excuse then?" she hissed.

"Before this, I was a famous star, ok? And that's kind of something they do, but I would never do that again! At the time I never thought I'd actually find someone with who I could feel like how I do with you! I'm not just with you for sexual benefits, I'm with you because you're this fantastic, smart girl, and I never was able to find anyone as talented and wonderful as you before. Please just listen to me!"

"I don't want to be with someone that would have ever done that. It's wrong, it's selfish, and it's sick." She hissed.

My jaw gaped open, "Do you mean... you're... you're breaking up with me?" I asked.

She buried her head her hands, "I don't know. Just until further notice, I don't know you, ok? Just act like I don't exist and I'll do the same."

"Can't we talk about this-"

"Get out of my cabin."

"But-"

"Out."

"Please don't do this-" I begged.

"Get away from me. I regret ever letting myself kiss you..." she muttered, storming out of her own cabin, just to avoid looking at me.

I walked out of the cabin, dumbfounded, and heartbroken.

Michael walked over, smiling brightly, "What's up, you look like you've been hit by a hellhound?"

"She broke up with me..." I muttered.

"What?" he choked on the word in shock.

"The articles our choices.... Oh gods..." I sunk back into a tree nearby, curling into a ball, covering my face.

"It was the anonymous text wasn't it? Cecil didn't even care, apparently neither did Caspian, maybe they can help-"

"She said she regretted ever kissing me. She said she regretted falling for some repulsive thing like me." I started to cry. And I never cried.

And all I wanted was to be able to say I love you.