Chapter 14: Calum

AN- I'm sorry friends.

TW- mentions/actions of self harm

I hate it. Every last moment. This camp, the way everyone else seems so fucking happy about it, how I'm cut off from everything, and how out of all things in the world that could've happened I was stuck here. In this hell, this prison, this nightmare.

I always thought that I was in a family that wouldn't tell me a lie about who I was or where I was from, I was with people who loved me. They would know to tell me that my father left or that the man I considered my father my entire life was just a big fat lie.

They fucking lied to me. They fucking let me believe that I had a perfect life for nineteen years.

I imagined that I should be taking this differently as everyone else was so goddamn happy about it. Ashton all chirpy sleeping around with that bitch Caspian who must be using the fucking idiot for sex, Michael becoming all lovey dovey with Cecil and best friends with his brother Nico ignoring the fact his parents lied to him, saying that they "did it to protect him", Luke saying the exact same shit. Then there was Belle. Who made out with me and hasn't spoken, made eye-contact with, or even walked near me since the moment.

With silence I took the dagger to my arm, the blood beginning to drip down to the floor.

"What do I have left?" I muttered to myself, my voice echoing quietly through the bathroom.

Sorry for the angst, but I hope you enjoyed that little chapter! Longer updates coming soon and stuff. Have a good life, take care of yourself, don't do drugs. BYE! -Olivia :)

Please vote and comment guys! And spread the word about our fanfic, we'd really appreciate it -Tova (If you're wondering I'm the one who posts so that's why most of the time there's a second author's note from me)