Chapter 2: Luke

We followed Piper and her friends to whatever the "big house" was. "Where is this 'big house' anyways," Ashton asked, reading our minds. "It's just over there," said Percy, pointing a a big house. Ohh that makes sense now. "Yeah you idiot," said Annabeth. Shit I said that aloud didn't I.

"So... Who lives in the big house anyways?" Calum asked. 

"Chiron and Dionysus," said Percy.

"And who are they? I keep hearing about this Chiron guy and none of us know who he is," said Michael.

"Chiron's the leader of camp, well Dionysus is, but not by choice, Zeus made him," said Caspian. Suddenly a horn blew, and a centar stepped up infront of a large bonfire. "Come on, you guys don't wanna be late for your first camp bonfire!" Percy yelled to us before rushing off. The boys and I ran after him with the girls at our heals. "Hey Piper!" A boy with blonde hair a blue eyes who kinda looked like me yelled. "Hey Jason! This is Luke, Michael, Calum, and Ashton, they're new here," Piper replied to him.

"Oh yeah you guys are 5 Seconds of Summer, right?"

"Yep," Ashton chirpily replied, obviously glad even the demigods knew who we were.

"Have you guy's met Chiron yet?" Jason asked us.

"No, not yet, we were on our way to meet him just now," I said to Jason, speaking on behalf of all of us.

"Oh okay well I'll introduce you guys to him," Jason said to us as we walked up to the centaur I realized was Chiron. 

I'm sorry we haven't been updating! I've had the worst writer's block and Olivia is working on other stuff right now so yeah. 

Hope you enjoyed

Tova xx