Chapter 48: Hannah

Luke intertwined his fingers with mine. My heart started racing even more than before. I could feel the heat rising to me cheeks.

"This okay?" He asks.

"More than okay," I reply, my face for sure deep red. As we kept walking I leaned against, him. I could hear his heart racing, which made me glow inside. Maybe he does feel the same way. As I looked around at the beautiful forest I couldn't help but feel a certain pair of intense blue eyes looking at me. I glanced up to see my suspicions were correct.

"Enjoying the view?" I said with a chuckle, turning to face him.

"Babe, you are the view," He said with a smile before leaning down and pressing his lips against mine. I deepened the kiss, intertwining my fingers in his golden blonde hair. As we both pulled away we both said,

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for that." I giggled, glad this tall, insanely attractive dork of a man felt the same way.

"So Han, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with a small smile.

"Of course Lukey," I replied, which plastered the biggest grin on his face.

"Fuck it's like 4, inspections! We gotta get going!" Luke exclaimed, grabbing my hand as we both ran back to the cabins.

"Luke slow down, I've got little legs!" I laughed as we slowed our pace, nearing the cabins.

"I'll see you at dinner?" He stated, or more like questioned.
"Of course," I said, giving him a quick peck before rushing inside and collapsing on my bed with a huge grin.