Chapter 63: Nadine/Michael idek

just wanna say i highkey hate the name nadine wtf

(stepdad)

"Please don't do this." I sobbed as he shoved me hard against the wall.

"You're disgracing your mother, it's your fault she's gone and you do this? You go and date a girl? You filthy bitch." He grabbed out his matchbox, lighting a flame.

"No! Please... don't hurt me." I begged helplessly.

"You made this choice for yourself when you decided to kiss that dyke." he snapped, pressing the fiery stick against my arm. I screeched and I felt it burning against my skin, the flesh curling and blood dripping as pus began to flow.

He kicked me... and it felt like it would never stop.

When it did I run upstairs to my room, grabbing out the swiss army knife I had for years and I used it and I sliced it everywhere I could, praying I could die before he did this again.

As everything was dimming around the door slammed open and he walked in and his reaction was anything but friendly.

"YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD ESCAPE ME, WHORE? GO AHEAD AND FUCKING BLEED YOUR FAGGOT BLOOD ALL OVER THIS FLOOR UNTIL YOUR DEAD!" he began kicking me all over again and I sobbed as the blood slowly began to pile too much and it all went black.

Years.

It took years of sitting blankly in asphodel to have a thing happen.

"Come here, my girl." a man insisted, one that I didn't know.

I feel myself being raised. into the light and suddenly my eyes bolt open.

Three weeks later...

"You were doing so much better... what happened?" I asked.

"I was never doing better, I was only hiding it with greater persistence. It was only a few weeks... I'm so weak I can't even survive a few weeks..." she whispered, looking up at him, the blood on her pale wrists and stomach slowly becoming an unhealthy puddle.

"I'm getting you to the infirmary-"

"No... please.... please let me go. I want to be with her, I want to see her beautiful green eyes and white teeth and pink lips and..." she was beginning to fade.

I quickly grabbed her shoulder, whipping through the darkness into the hospital where Luke was very passionately kissing one of the girls from the Demeter cabin... Hannah I think, but I was in too much of a rush to care.

"LUKE!" I shouted and he immediately pulled away, gasping at Nadine's state.