Chapter 19: Belle

I left Caspian's cabin feeling defeated. There's got to be a way to get her out of this pit of sadness I thought as I walked down the rows of cabins. Then it hit me, I had to prove to Ashton that she really does care about him. I quickly rushed over to the Apollo cabin and pounded on the door.

"Hey Belle, what's up?" One of the other Apollo kids, Jake, asked.

"I need to talk to Ashton, now," I demanded.

"Damn seems like everyone needs to talk to him lately, I'll go grab him," He told me before heading back inside. Soon enough Ashton emerged looking almost as disheveled as Caspian.

"What dija need?" He asks, rubbing sleep from his red rimmed eyes.

"Caspian's in bad shape, she hasn't left the cabin in five days, she hasn't eaten, she barely sleeps, and I'm worried shitless. She told me that she thinks you hate her," I explained to the tired boy.

"Hate her? How could I hate her?" He exclaimed, clearly taken aback by this accusation

"But you broke it off with her, why?"

"Percy told me that she had slept with a lot of Apollo guys in the past so I asked her about it and she told me it was true. And I broke it off because-cause I..."

"Because what Ashton?" I snapped.

"Because I was scared. I was scared she didn't care about me and that she was going to leave me as soon as she got bored. I was scared that she would break my heart like she did with the other guys."

"Caspian's not like that, if she wanted a quick fuck she wouldn't acknowledge you after, trust me, she cares about you and what you think about her a lot, fuck she cares about everyone's opinions about her, but especially yours. She really likes you, something that rarely happens with her so you should go get her back. I know you need her just as much as she needs you," I explained to the slightly dimwitted aussie.

"You know what, I will, I need her in my life just as much as she needs me," He repeats before running off. My work here is done I thought before heading to back to my cabin for a quick, well deserved nap.

Hey guys funny story I actually wrote this Belle chapter not Olivia! Hopefully you enjoyed this despite how short it is! Sorry if this part seems kinda boring, we've got a whole lot of tricks up our sleeves.

All the love :) xx

Tova