Chapter 47: Luke

Over the past couple weeks I had became a closer friend to a girl named Hannah. She had short dirty blonde hair and greenish blue eyes and was a daughter of Demeter. She was basically all I had besides the boys, as they were too busy to even see that I was hanging out with her. They've seemed to have forgotten I exist, but I know they're just busy. Ashton with Caspian and whatever's going on there nowadays, Calum and Belle being lovey dovey as hell, Michael and his sister bonding along with time with his girlfriend Cecil. They all had something going on.

"Hey Lukey!" Hannah said from the doorway of my cabin.

"Hey Han what's up?" I replied with a smile on my face. Just one look at her and I'm smiling.

"Nothing much, getting ready for inspections, the usual, wanna go for a walk? I'm so done with my siblings right now," She chuckled.

"Of course," I said as I stood up. We walked out of the cabin and wandered quite deep into the forest.

"It's beautiful, isn't it," I said with a smile, looking at the way the sun's rays shone through the leaves, casting beautiful patterns of shadows on the forest floor.

"Yeah it really is," She replied, gazing at the foliage. Come on Hemmings, it's now or never. I reached over and intertwined my fingers with hers.

"This okay?" I asked hesitantly.

"More than okay," She told me, blushing. As we continued walking she leaned against me, admiring the beauty around her. Little did she know that to me, she was the most beautiful thing there.