Chapter 74: Caspian

Everyone's at the campfire, time to move. I thought to myself as I left the my cabin. I managed to slip past the harpies with ease thanks to Darius controlling the mist. I made my way to the shabby motel we agreed to meet at. It's run down and practically abandoned, but it's perfect for us. I wandered down the rows of vacant rooms until I got to room 6. Three sharp, quick knocks was all it took for him to notice my presence.

"Glad you could make it, babe," Darius said with a smirk, gesturing for me to come in. I walked in and he shut the door behind me, locking it shut.

"What was so urgent that we needed to meet right away?" I asked, sitting down,

praying it wasn't another murder. A murderer, that's who I'm working with, that's what I'm becoming.

"You know our good friend, Nadine?" He smirked. Oh god. He stops pacing and stands in front of me, placing both his hands on my thighs. "We need to get rid of her, she's causing our plan to suffer. Her stupid little life was brought back because daddy wanted it to! We deserve that prize ten times more!"
"It's your plan first of all, and Darius I can't keep being the one 'discovering' the bodies, they're going to figure it out. That I have something to do with the murders, that I'm helping kill them-"
"That's why you're going to kill her and get the hell out. Let someone else find the body in the morning, but for now I need a bit more from you."
"What do you me-" I started before he cuts me off, pressing his lips to mine. I shove him off harshly, much to his surprise. "Darius I can't do this, Ashton-"
"Come on, love, you owe me," He charm-spoke, pulling me in again and forcefully kissing me. Unlike last time though, I kissed back. I fell under his wicked spell, his manipulative words.

"That's a good girl," He mumbled as he pulled away, pushing me back onto the bed. He grips my hips harshly, attaching his lips to mine once more. I gasped, allowing him to slip his tongue into my mouth. Darius pulled away only to pull my shirt off.

"Darius don't-"

"Remember, Caspian, you owe me," He told me, lust clouding his eyes. I pulled Darius's shirt shirt off, chucking it somewhere on the other side of the room.

"Goddamn," He groaned, sucking on my neck, creating multiple harsh hickeys. He ripped my shorts off of me before adding a few more on my hips. He pulled away for a minute to remove both his pants and boxers.

"Suck, babe," Darius commands. I quickly oblage, taking him into my mouth, first swirling my tongue on his tip. I continue for a bit, sucking his average length (you honestly think I was gonna make his dick long) before he pulls me off.

"I'm not gonna cum without being inside you," He moans, grabbing a condom from the bedside table (because I ain't trusting him without one, his pull out game weak af), ripping it open and sliding it onto his dick. Darius gave me no warning before pushing into me. I groaned, much to my demise. He continued at a steady rhythm, gripping my hips so harshly I was sure there'd be bruises there for days.

"You gonna cum, sweetheart?" He smirked, knowing I was close. I gasped in response, feeling my orgasm wash over me. "That's a good girl," He told me before cumming into the condom. He pulled out, ripping the condom off and pitching it in the waste bin.

"That was great, love, but I think you've got a boyfriend to get back to and a job to get done," Darius smirked, throwing me my clothes.

"I know," I muttered under my breath, pulling my clothes back on.

"Remember the plan, don't leave a trace that you were there, and don't let anyone see you," He told me sternly before I walked out the door back to camp.

"Caspian, please I need to talk to you." I hear Belle whimper behind me.

"I'm exhausted Belle can't it wait?" I snap.

Her face contorts in sadness with my harsh tone.

"I-I just wanted to tell you something, I-I'm sorry-"

"No, no, no." I breathe, bringing back a small amount of calm, "C'mon let's go to your room, we'll chat then I'll leave."

She nods lightly before we walk back to her cabin, walking to the back room and sitting down on her bed.

"So what's up?" I ask.

"I've been having terrible nightmares, about ten times worse than usual. They're all about him. It makes me feel sick knowing he's still alive and out there. I mean he spent a year and a half abusing me mentally and physically and after not only letting him get away with raping me so many times-"
"I know, he was just awful...." My teeth are clenched tight as I speak.

"Hey Caspian, where were you at the campfire?" She asks, looking below my jaw-- I knew the hickies were on view.

"I was-yeah, uh with, um- Ashton."

"He was at the campfire next to Calum, I literally sat next to him the full time."

"Well uh-"

"Caspian if you cheated on him I can't judge you, I just wish that he wasn't so head over heels-"

"NO! I mean, I just was messing around and it went too far, don't worry." I lie.

"Who was it?" She asks quietly.

"Some mortal," I lie again, "I went out to get away from it all, and yeah, just met some guy and went too far." I shrug.

"After all I let happen to me, I'm in no position to judge you for having a free will, just... be more careful next time, okay? Because Ashton really loves you and wouldn't shut up about being worried sick about where you were the entire time-"

"I'm going to go, okay? I don't need to be lectured by someone whose entire life is lead on a leash by one guy-"

"My life is not controlled by Calum-"

"Say that to the scars from when he left!"

She was silent, her nostrils flared, and her eyes watery.

"You have no right to say that..." she says in hardly a whisper, clenching her fists until they turned white, "and whatever the hell has been up with you recently, you're acting like a real monster, and I'm saying that as a titan's daughter. Get out of my cabin, now."