Chapter 62: Michael

"I loved her Michael... and I was going to tell her... I wrote an entire speech and I-I was going to read it to her because I knew she loved me back... we were too scared and now it's too late... she-she's gone."

***

"You," Nadine snarled, her eyes narrowing on Ashton, "you bastard, you lying scumbag, you son of a bitch, you monster." She lunged, and I caught her, holding her back with all my strength.

"He was being controlled!" I yelped, trying my best to calm her.

"I don't care if there was a ventriloquist's hand up his ass shoving the sword into Elizabeth's chest, he killed her and she's dead!" she screeched.

"I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean to do anything, I don't even remember the past few hours." He stammered out.

"You're a killer."

"Did you not hear a word I said?"

"Get out."

"Let me explain."

"Leave me alone."

"I'm sorry."

"No you aren't."

"please believe me."

She snapped.

"I HATE YOU! GET OUT OF MY CABIN, GET OUT OF THIS CAMP, IT'D DO US ALL GOOD YOU FUCKING BASTARD! I WISH YOU'D JUST DIE SO SHE'D HAVE JUSTICE! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING IMPORTANT TO ME AND I HATE YOU WITH EVERY LIVING CELL INSIDE ME!" she screamed so loud that my ears were ringing afterwards.

Then she snapped.

Everything within her broke down and she was sliding onto the floor into a ball sobbing.

"Leave, Ash." I hissed.

"But-"

"Leave." and he did, he bolted out of the room as fast as he humanly could.

The minute the door shut, Nadine began sobbing all over again.

And I was all that was there to comfort her.