Chapter 20: Ashton

I pounded on the Poseidon cabin door, praying she would answer. I heard shuffling inside before the door swung open to reveal a tired, disheveled, and heartbroken Caspian. I instantly wrapped my arms around her and and kept mumbling,

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," over and over again until she replied with,

"You have nothing to be sorry about, if it weren't for my sleeping around and me not telling you this wouldn't've happened."

"Nope, it was my fault, I shouldn't've gotten pissed over it-"

"But you had every right to be mad, I sounded like a bitch," She interjected, trying to make me feel better. "Why are you even forgiving me anyways? I didn't do anything to deserve it," She continued with a confused expression on her face.

"Because I realized you do care," I replied with a smile, pulling her close and kissing her. We fell back onto the bed and I tugged her-my-sweatshirt off of her body, leaving her top half exposed, but that wasn't the only thing. I saw the rows of bandages on her arms and everything clicked.

"Babe, did you..." I didn't even have to finish the sentence to get my point across. She nodded as she sat up, grabbing the sweatshirt and pulling it back on.

"It was because of me, wasn't it?" I asked rhetorically with a frown, pulling her into my lap and cuddling her close.

"I'm sorry," was all she said as she buried her head into the crook of my neck.

"Nothing to be sorry about, love. You can get through this, and I'll be by your side anytime you're needing me," I reassured, holding her closer.

"Thanks Ash," She muttered, her already tired eyes struggling to stay open.

"Sleep, love, I'll still be here when you wake up," I whispered, helping Caspian under the covers before joining her. I pulled her into my chest as she drifted off, me soon following.

Short fluff, all I can say. It sucks more balls than Luke I know but there will be better things later.  But honestly Caspian and Ashton are adorable. What should their ship name be? Cashton? Ashpian? I don't know you guys help me.

All the love :) xx

Tova