Chapter 35:

Our lips stayed locked as we fell into the bed, her arms around my neck, my body on top of hers. We moved so her back was pressed against the bed board, and I was on top of her, us making out passionately, her lips tasting familiar and her arms around my neck. My hand inched up the side of her body towards her chest and my hand squeezed her boob, making her gasp into the kiss in pleasure. We continued kissing and I moved a hand up to cup her cheek, but the other hand went down and grasped her ass earning another gasp.

"Cal-" she said, breathlessly.

"Yes?" I asked, nearly out of breath myself.

"Am I enough?" she asked.

"what do you mean?" I asked, letting her lay in my lap, her head on my shoulder. I messed with the soft curls in her hair.

After a few moments of silence, "what if I'm not enough for you? I have no curves, boobs, or an ass, and there's no way I could ever compare to what you must've had in the past." She sighed.

"Belle," I said, moving so her legs were wrapped around me, her hands on my shoulders, "you're beautiful in every way, and believe me your boobs and your ass are perfect because they don't look like they're made of fucking plastic," I then pulled my shirt off, "this is what no boobs look like," I joked, "and I'd still adore you if you had none. I wanted you not just for your beautiful face and beautiful, tiny body, but for you're beautiful personality and for the fact you were always there for me. Not to mention, you're the best damn kisser I've met in a while." I smiled, placing a light kiss on her lips.

"really?" she asked, with a smile.

"Yes." I promised, "and you've got a great ass, don't understate it."

She laughs.

"So is this the part where you have to leave since the campfire is about to end?" she asked sadly.

"No, this is the part where I make out with you until you're siblings come and check on you and make me go away." I joked... partially.

"Well then, I like your plan better." she smiled, pressing her lips against mine. We continued making out in bed, with me kissing her neck and finding her sweet spot earning a moan.

We were under the covers, still kissing, when I pulled away for breaths.

"Do you mind if I stay tonight?" I asked covering the sheets over our bodies.

"Um, yes- I mean, no, but, I mean, I don't think so, erm-"

I interrupted, "What's wrong?" I asked, "you know you can tell me anything."

"It's just that I have sleep terrors, and I don't want you to think less of me for this weird thing." She stuttered quickly.

"You think I'd leave you over something like that?" I asked.

"I don't know, yes?" she covered her face with her hands to hide her reddening cheeks.

"Whatever it is, I'll be here, I promise." I swore.

"You can't say that, it's not a normal thing, and you will think less of me. Demigod dreams are always the worst..."

I lifted her chin in my hand, facing her eyes towards mine, "Nothing could change the fact that all I see you as is a beautiful, wonderful, genius girl. No sleep thing could change that." I assured.

"Darius said otherwise-"

"Darius was an asshole, I'm not him." I assured.

"I know you aren't, but people never change for anything except for the worse... I don't want us to be like that." Her voice trembled, so I calmed her the one way I knew how to now, I kissed her.