Chapter 43: Nico

Olivia 110% wrote this very recently ok so it's v salty towards my character but idk i need filler also theres shitty gay smut

"You're okay, aren't you?" I ask as WIll walks into my empty cabin, tired as all Hades.

"Yeah, just some shit down at the infirmary, but nothing new.." Will says as he collapses onto the bed. Normally, we at least talk some before he literally dies, but I guess not this time. He still looked a little stressed so I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Are you sure you're okay? You look tense as fuck, and I just want to make sure!" I inquired, unsure of his answer.

"Caspian tried to kill herself again," Will spat angrily.

"Again? Fuck and you're drained because you had to fix her right? What the hell?" I angrily ask.

"It's fine, it's really nothing," Will says to try to calm me down.

"I know something that'll de-stress you," I say flirtily as I walk over. I look him straight in the eyes and climb on top of his chest. Our lips met, and I could feel him smiling against mine.

"You know me too well," he grinned as he briefly pulled away. We switched, and now he was on top of me, badgering my face with kisses. We were getting really into it, when I felt it rising. His and mine. We looked at each other and I knew what was next. He looked at me and I looked at him. We switched positions once more, and I started going at it.

"Fu-uck, just like that," He moaned as I went down, sucking it deeper and deeper. I could feel it tensing up and I knew he was close, so I stopped. He looked disappointed until he saw what I was doing. I gingerly unwrapped a condom and slid it on. He and I both had looks of excitement and when I sat on it, he almost instantly exploded. I felt him growing even more inside of me, and that excited me. It felt really good, but I wanted to change it up. I wanted this pleasure to last for longer.

"W-what are you doing?" Will asked as I wrapped mine. I pulled his off and he had a look of terror in his eyes. I managed to get him to switch sides. I hadn't done this for a while, so I didn't really remember how it felt. As I entered Will, I felt him squirm.

"Fuck, you haven't done this in awhile, right? Shit, I forgot! I'll take it slow, I promise," I assured him, and I felt him calm down. I started getting into it, and I could feel him liking it too. I could feel myself getting closer, but I wanted to end how I normally did, with him in me. So we switched one last time, and he finished on my chest, manually extracting it from him. I also ended up finishing on myself too, and it was some of the best I've ever had.