Chapter 53: Luke

I was going to the Athena cabin to check up on Belle's state when Michael stopped me.

"Hey Luke, what's up?" He asks calmly.

"Just going to check up on Belle."

"Oh... " he got quiet, "tell her I say hi okay? She needs as much love as she can at this time." He nods. I nod in return and keep walking.

The first thing I notice as I walk into the cabin is the reeking scent of alcohol. Belle stumbled over to me, a bottle of some strong liquor in her hand.

"Hey Luukee," She slurred, throwing her arms around me as well as using me for support.

"Hey Belle, how much have you had?" I asked, referring the the drink in her hand.

"I don't know, I don't care." she began laughing and couldn't stop.

"Okay, I think you've had enough," I said, taking the bottle from her despite her protests.

"Noo, I'm not as think as you drunk I am," She whines.

"Sure Belle, let's sober you up a bit, drink some water."
"No Lukee, I don't wanna be sober."

"Bell you've had far too much-"

"Luke just kiss me, fuck me for all I care." She sways on her feet as she inches towards me.

"No Belle, what the hell? I have a girlfriend."

"I don't care, just do something Luke, please," She groans, pressing herself against me, desperately attempting to place pecks along my jawline.

"Belle get off! This isn't you! Snap out of it!" I yelled. Suddenly her eyes went wide, it was like all the alcohol in her system was sucked out of her.

"Oh my gods Luke I'm so sorry, oh gods I really fucked up-"
"No Belle it's just the alcohol. You miss him. I completely understand. Now get hydrated and get some rest."
"O-okay, goodnight Luke, I'm sorry again."