Part 69

Andy = (full angry mode) mom (shouted) watch your tongue before u speak ok and the girl to whom u are telling slut is one of my biggest reason I came here, yes she forced me and made me understood to came here.

Leena = but bcz of her you both separated (in low tone)

Andy = not bcz of her, bcz of alya

Raj = what ? (shocking tone)

Andy = yes dad bcz of her own reasons we have divorce, firstly she abort the baby (with moist eye)

Raj = what I mean when all this thing happen (in angry tone) tell me clearly

Andy = yes dad so listen one day I was coming back to home my bike but in middle I saw alya entering to hospital so I stop the bike and started following her and what I see was surprising she when to gynecologic doctor and that doctor was my friend so I call him and told to keep call on so I can listen what alya is saying bcz I was damn excited bcz I have bit idea that she was pregnant with my baby but what I listen was really shocking for me ..(tears were flowing continually while telling this to his dad but honey made him sit on sofa and kiss on his head and cheeks to suck his tears bcz even honey was crying silently and take his hand and putted on her belly to feeling there love and andy started caring her belly and started saying) she said that she want to abort our child... (gasp) even doctor ask her that did her husband know about this then she said YES that BLEEDY YES, I can't see that so went to home and act like I don't know anything after few hours she can back, I ask where she have gone then she answer me that she went for kitty party , so I just left the topic and though that there might some problem in the growth of baby and that's why she abort it, but later I when that doctor call me and said that baby and mother were totally fine after listening that I was broken in millions of piece I was to depressed that I started taking pill but later I control my feeling, after that situation my life was bit difficult to live and four month passed and letter came from office that I have to go for business tour for 3 weeks I was sad I have to leave alya alone but this also turn up worst....

Raj = means

Andy = means when I came back home some sound was coming from my room so I went never and listen that alya was ...moaning very badly, I decide to open the door and prepare my mind to see the situation which is going in room, I open the room to the alya with other guy and both were having sex, I didn't said anything and when out, I came back after 2months but in that 2 month she never try to find me out and when I came back I saw that same sense and same guy with her at that time told that guy to leave asap and when alya was trying to cover herself I said "stop don't need to hide your body bcz from now we are no more and this are the divorce paper" and dad guess what she sign the papers and came with you to get sympathy and I left that place forever and brought new home or by seeing u can say villa (smirk bcz to stay strong for honey but then andy started crying even left the room and back to back honey also when out and here in room raj was totally angry with alya)

IN GARDEN

Honey = (sat besides andy, he side hug her put his hand on her belly) andy please don't cry I can't see you like this, I can't see you breaking like this (and that's it andy hug her tightly and stared crying even honey didn't stop him she just move her hand in his hair) shh.......shhhh andy please stop now otherwise you will fall sick and I can't tolerate that I will kill that alya

Andy = (see toward honey bcz her tone was bit scary) angel promise you will not do that ok and we are leaving for paris by tomorrow that's it

Honey= andy let's go home please (in tears)

Andy = ok let's go

[both went home]

IN ROOM

[andy was sitting keeping back on headrest]