Part 82

[New day]

[All we're sitting in dinning area and waiting from honey and Andy...]

Alya - hey why are we waiting for honey and Andy.. Let's start our breakfast...

Aadi- it is not like that.. We always do breakfast together.. Because this is the time were everyone is sitting together otherwise no one is together..

Sacchi - yes.. Aunty.... Aadi is right

Alya - (roasted in anger bcz she hates if someone call her aunty so she scold her) how dare you little bitch how can you call me aunty... Don't you have any manner.. (But before she could speak more a tight slap came on her face by honey.. Actually slady was in kitchen preparing food for sacchi.. And when she listen to voice she came to see want happening at that time honey and Andy came running by listen shouting voice and then she slapped her )

Honey - (in damn angry voice) how dare you.. (Hold her hand tightly from arms .honey was full of rage) how dare you hmmm she is just a kid.. And talking about the manner then do you have any manner... But she have.. She called you aunty not not by your name then on what basis you are shouting at her..

Alya - really didn't u hear she called me aunty.. Did I look like one (in frustrated tone)

Andy - maybe yes bcz that's why she address u by that name.. (In sarcasm 😏)

Slady - (she saw that Honey's anger was raising ans it can cause damage so she control it by saying) actually it's ok bcz maybe alya don't like the way Sacchi address her... It's ok and don't worry from now on she will say you ma'am.. So is it ok with you..

Alya - ya it's better than that aunt thing

Aadi - ok guys let's have food and leave for the work.. Because we are getting late.. And I know honey don't like the late comers..

Honey - ya so alya go to office.. We will join u later..

Alya - but how bcz I don't have done with my breakfast..

Honey - (in straight serious tone) so what.. It's not my fucking damn problem.. You need to know how to manage time...

Alya - but aadi said to wait for u both..

Honey - (in straight serious tone)so what, we were on time only.. But bcz of your drama the time which u have is waste.. So now go...

Alya - but I thought we 4 will go together.. In one car (in casual tone)

Honey - (in straight serious tone)and why did u thought like that.. Are u someone special.. Are you my family member.. Are you my PA.. Hmm.. No right.. So stop day dreaming and get to the office outside the car is waiting for you and yes today I want all the details regarding the fashion products delivered data.. On my table OK

Alya - ok (she was damn afraid and we out in hurry)

{All sat down start having there breakfast}

Andy - angel what is your schedule for today..

Honey - nothing much just keep checking on production, then few meeting with dealer and than I am almost free, but why are you asking this

Andy - actually I just want totell you that don't toil yourself, keep clam, because yesterday your behaviorwas not good and if this type of behavior of yours will be continue than I willnot allow you to visit company. (Bit angry tone)

Slady - yes honey, Andy is right.. Because this type ofbehavior is dangerous.. (Concern)

Honey - ok I will try.. (In faded tone)